$6000 to $7000 (Monthly)
Reporting to the Internal Audit Director, you will be key in managing the Regional Internal Audit function. You will be responsible for planning and executing business risk and other audits activities across various business units and countries regionally. You will also be involved with the risk evaluation and assessment of the internal controls in the organization and recommend suitable improvements thereafter. You will present periodic reports and audit findings to the senior management and Board of Directors. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture at a workplace.
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:
• Recognised Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other related field.
• CA/ CPA/ ACCA, preferably with CIA, CISA or other related certification.
• At least 5 complete years of experience gained in an internal auditing/line position in a commercial environment, or in a big public accounting firm
• Possess useful professional experience in IT general controls and data analytics to complement internal controls and risk experience
• Good written and oral communication skills, including strong report writing capabilities.
• Able to work independently in projects where required, with limited supervision and demonstrate good project management capabilities to meet specified timelines.
• Able to conduct interviews with peers, as well as, with senior-level management, if required.
• Proficiency with MS Office and Visio
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Execute job planning, review or perform audit procedures and prepare draft and final reports for business process reviews
• Develop and maintain meaningful working relationship with key stakeholders; and
• Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
More about ENSIGN INFOSECURITY (CYBERSECURITY) PTE. LTD.