$500 to $1000 (Monthly)
What you will do:
• Inventory management – To ensure the smooth supply chain flow & drive the healthy inventory level and other related activities.
• Forecasting – To balance the supply and demand needs and continuously improve the forecast accuracy
To handle ad-hoc customer requirements and manage the impacts on various logistics costs & future planning needs.
• Network skills – To interact with different stakeholders along the supply chain and be able to address reconcile the issues properly. To participate in the regular meeting to understand the up-to-date supply chain projects and give support.
• To support and participate in continuous improvement projects as and when assigned
• Other duties as and when assigned
Excellent communication skills, very well organized and able to think outside of the box • Possess pro-active and can-do attitude • Proficient with computer skill like MS Office. Good in Math.
More about OPHIR MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.