Look for Internship Customer Service Jobs in Singapore. July 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The pay package will be commensurate with experience.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Part-Time/ Intern are welcome
Kindly submit the resume
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
Freshers are welcome
Salary up to $3500
5 day work week
• Understanding job requirements and outlining job descriptions.
• Candidate sourcing through online job portals, social media, applicant tracking systems, & etc.
• Conduct candidate screenings and interviews.
• Shortlisting and profiling candidates for clients.
• Coordinate interview arrangements and perform pre and post-interview briefings.
• Diploma / Degree in any discipline. ( Freshers are welcome to apply )
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to communicate in both English and Mandarin.
• Positive working attitude, target-driven and a team player.
• Only Singaporeans.
• Great working environment, supportive team members to work with.
• career progression opportunity.
Interested applicants email your detailed resume to the email link below.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
$14 to $18 (Hourly)
Training Period: UP to 2.4k per month based on your experience and qualification (6 months training)
After Training: 3.5k per month
1. Coordinates organize and direct the activities of project participants.
2. Supervise staff to make sure that they perform their duties with customer satisfaction in mind
3. Assist in the recruitment process (hiring and firing process)
4. Work with events, branding, marketing, and customer service team.
5. Train new crew members
6. Travel overseas and attend meetings
Timing: 9 AM TO 6 PM
Monday to Friday
1. Singaporean/SPR (No foreigners as we don’t have a quota at the moment)
2. Able to converse fluently in English
3. Enjoy traveling short trips
4. Good time management
5. Able to adapt to a vibrant environment
6. Team player
7. Immediate Starters only
8. MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND AN INTERVIEW WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS.
Kindly SMS to Angel @ in the following format
(Please do not PM OR Call me)
Selected candidates will be notified within 24 hours, please be prompt in replying.
Please note no transport fee allowance will be given for attending the interview.
💰 Salary: up to $14 TO $18 per hour
- Base qualification and experience
• Part-Time - 3 days per week
(minimum 3 months commitment)
. Full Time - 1 year
🕰 Working Days & Hours
• Mon to Friday
• 1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi, #07-02B, Singapore 179803
- Will be required to actively involved in the inventory or stock count of the site
- To assist in stuffing and loading of outgoing goods
- Build long-lasting relationships with potential and existing customers
- Come up with interesting & fun events that can attract customers
- Attend to enquiries regarding programme sign-up and registration.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
✏️ Job Requirements:
• Able to Start immediately
• Able to attend interview within 2 working days
☎️ Contact Details:
Only Msg / Watsapp (No Calls)
PLEASE QUOTE ‘HELPER’
• Upon receiving your application you will be notified for an interview via SMS within 24 hours. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE MESSAGE.
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
Entry level opening filled with opportunities and advancement!
We are a company with proven records in delivering results for our clients.
We believe in rewarding individuals based on personal performance and leadership qualities.
• Representing clients to promote their products and/or services
• Meeting potential customers on a face to face basis
• Achieving sales goals together in a team environment
• Singaporeans only
• 18 and above
• Strong student mentality
• 1 to 1 guidance
• Leading a team
• Future travelling opportunities
To be a part of the team, kindly click on the Apply button
$800 to $1500 (Monthly)
Students who embark on this internship program with William Tan Organisation (WTO) will get on a Journey of Self Discovery, Financial Empowerment and knowledge of Entrepreneurship. WTO is a group of agency units of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd. (PACS) As an agency unit, we have been offering Financial Consultant Internship positions for students who want to challenge themselves and have a phenomenal experience working in the financial services industry. With a strong system and internship programme, together with dedicated mentors, WTO has in the past successfully groomed many student financial consultants into Agency Leaders and also MDRT Financial Consultants upon their graduation, achieving their goals and success. We are confident and will continue to groom students into successful individuals
What You Will Take Away From This Internship
·Boost your knowledge on financial and investment literacy & financial planning, equipping you with the skillsets of financial literacy and sales technique
·Mentorship opportunities by experienced industry practitioners while building strong relationships with fellow students from various varsities
·Providing you valuable experience in the workings of the financial sector and understanding the market
·Apply your interest and knowledge of finance to financial planning and cash flow analysis
Internship Responsibilities & Learning Objectives
·Being certified in M5, M9, M9A and HI
·Attending mandatory foundation training conducted by the agency
·Customised digital marketing techniques, creation of social media identity and market segmentation
*Interns will only engage in actual sales advisory work after being licensed and contracted with PACS.
We are looking for result-oriented individuals who are interested in a career in sales and are keen to learn and develop a good understanding of the role of a financial consultant in the financial service industry in Singapore
● Minimum 21 years of age (Regulatory Requirement)
● Minimum academic qualifications of a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
Interested candidate, please email your resume to
William Tan Organisation
A group of agency units of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd Reg No. 7Z
Mei Shyuan & Associates
An agency unit of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd Reg No. 7Z