Look for Internship Digital Marketing Executive Jobs in Singapore. February 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
💄$12/HR - EVENT ASSISTANTS @ ISLANDWIDE 10 -12 FEB (SKINCARE / MAKEUP)💄
⏰Work hours : 12pm to 9pm
📅Work days : 10-12 Feb (1 day training prior to event)
☑️ Assist customers with their enquiries
☑️ Promoting of products
☑️ Assist with housekeeping and any ad-hoc duties
☑️ Able to commit fully, 10-12 FEB
☑️ Some basic make up / skincare products knowledge required
☑️ Singaporeans only
☎️ Telegram Teresa or whatsapp to apply now!
✨Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
✨Teresa Chan (1762644)
$2550 to $3000 (Monthly)
Buy Cheap Buy Good (BCBG) is a subsidiary of TreeDots Group that helps to distribute not only regular frozen meat and seafood products but also unsold inventories in the F&B market from suppliers to businesses like restaurants, cafes etc. We are a wholesaler who aims to be green. We maintain strong relationship and support to our F&B clients to ensure that they are not only satisfied with their products but also with the service we render. We are looking for an Account Manager to join our family!
● Service and maintain good relationships with existing customers/new clients.
● Identify new business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating clients' sales options.
● Cross-selling/Upselling of products to existing customers.
● Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
● Monitors and enhances consistent client service levels to ensure 100% client retention.
● Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
● Great interpersonal and communication skills.
● Proficient in multiple languages / dialects is a plus .
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to work under pressure with patience and persistence.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Apps.
● Preferably from the FMCG industry.
● Salary: Attractive Basic + Incentive Package
● Medical Benefits
● Leave Benefits (Annual, Medical, Hospitalization, Childcare, Birthday etc..)
● Working Location: North
● Working Hours: Mon-Fri, Office Hours
● Salary $2400 - $2700
Prepare your updated resume, and send to the following email: or Click APPLY
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
Roles & Responsibilities
Requirements and skills
$3000 to $3100 (Monthly)
Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with design and influencing style. We’re proud to be trailblazers in the luxury retail world.
Achieve and/or Exceed Sales Plan
Corporate Standards and Directives
$1500 to $3800 (Monthly)
Are you looking to work in a startup environment to help build a team? Are you able to take the challenge of working independently with guidance?
Our client is a trading app platform that is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and Nasdaq-listed in the US. They are looking to expand the user base in the APAC region. We are looking for a proactive candidate who loves to take initiative to join our team. The hired candidate will add value by support business growth. Candidate should be committed to explore innovative new ways to increase outreach and boost signup rates. You must be part of a team who is driven to help the client meet their goals.
Your role :
$1000 to $1500 (Monthly)
Are you looking to work in a startup environment to help build a team?
Open to work full-time (or long-term part-time) is most welcome upon completion of the internship.
Our client is a trading app platform that is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and Nasdaq-listed in the US. They are looking to expand the user base in the APAC region. We are looking for a proactive intern who loves to take initiative to join our team. The hired candidate will add value by support business growth. Candidate should be committed to explore innovative new ways to increase outreach and boost signup rates. You must be part of a team who is driven to help the client meet their goals.
$2700 to $3500 (Monthly)
Do you feel that your income is capped no matter how hard you work?
Are you stuck in a dead-end 9-5 job?
If you are looking for a change, look no further because Sirius Star Marketing is expanding! We are looking for game changers, people who shine like the “Brightest of All” stars, individuals who are greatly self-driven and fun to work with!
Hone your communication skills and expand your horizon while hustling in a highly energetic and irreplicable workplace culture! Personal development and career progression will only be accelerated under the right guidance, provided through mentorship opportunities. Leadership opportunities await those who are looking to challenge themselves and are looking for the next step in their career!!
• Drive brand awareness and market share
• Acquire new corporate accounts
• Manage existing corporate accounts
• Setting appointments and pitching to corporate decision makers
• Education – Minimum NITEC/Diploma/‘A’ Levels
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Experience in sales/customer-facing role preferred
Apply now! Limited positions available!
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
🎉 2 - 8 Feb / 14 - 16 Feb / 21 - 24 Feb
🎉 Work with friends
🎉 Fast Hire
Event details: (Choose 1 or more batches)
🔥 Batch 1: 2 - 8 Feb
⚡ Batch 2: 14 - 16 Feb
❄ Batch 3: 21 - 24 Feb
Working hours: (Choose
🔅 Day: 8.30am - 6pm + OT
🌌 Night: 8.30pm - 6am + OT [+$15/Night Allw]
🌈 Basic: $10/hr | Sat/OT: $15/hr
🎈 Picking, Packing, Sorting, Scanning, Labelling
📲 WhatsApp 8 7 4 8 3 1 6 3 |📲 Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia | 16C8261
Bryan Neo | R 2 1 1 0 3 2 3 3
•Calling of potential clients/companies, introducing ongoing events/projects
•Sort out the database and do email bounced backs.
•Research on new companies to be added to the database or for targeted projects.
•Any Ad-hoc Admin duties as assigned
$1800 to $2200 (Monthly)
99.co is the largest and fastest growing property company providing the most
comprehensive home selection in Singapore and Indonesia for property seekers. By
providing the largest set of listings in the market, designing easy beautiful tools and
synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and
compare thousands of potential options, 99.co helps to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
– Connect with users over the phone to check-in on their recent use of our property
value features and their interest to sell
– Understand their demographics through appropriate fact-finding
– Assess conversation and proceed with determining the lead quality to offer our perks
– Refine script to match the conversation without diverging away from the main purpose
Basic Administrative responsibilities includes:
– Document conversation details including feedback and reactions on sheets provided
– Keeping track of users that have been contacted and those who do not want to be
contacted in the future
– Upload recorded calls onto relevant drives for tracking purposes
– Communicate with relevant stakeholders on progress of calls periodically
– Prior relevant experience in telemarketing/telesales is advantageous
– Objection handling skills
– Ability to be creative in their daily conversations and keep users engaged
– Proficient in relevant computer applications (Eg. Microsoft Office)
– Sense of empathy and ability to relate to users
– Able to communicate in professional and efficient manner in English
– Outgoing personality, highly motivated and independent individual
– Contract role (6 months, renewable)
– Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm
– Work from home
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,800.00 – $2,200.00 per month
● Professional development
● Work from home
● Monday to Friday
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
Role and Responsibilities
·Handle existing clients and expand business with new client base.
·Increase revenue in existing segments and explore new revenue streams namely individual and corporate leasing.
·Conduct full spectrum of Sales & Marketing activities including Online marketing efforts.
·Coordinate with Operations in relation to vehicle quality and customer feedback.
·Coordinate vehicle delivery and collection.
·Assist and provide relevant advice to management in relation to current market conditions & opportunities.
·Provide regular updates and periodic reports to management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
·Diploma in Marketing or related field. Degree holders would have an advantage.
·Preferred with experience in car rental industry, especially in ride hailing industry.
·Must possess valid driving license for cars.
·Minimum of 3 years driving experience with good driving habits and record would be an advantage.
·Must have at least 2 years direct experience or exposure with car leasing or rentals industry in Singapore.
·Able to converse and write well in English.
·Has customer friendly disposition
·Pro-active, energetic and high integrity
·Has flair for marketing and outgoing personality.
·Possess a strong desire to achieve management objectives and goals.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2023