Look for Internship Financial Consultant Jobs in Singapore. December 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$3500 to $5000 (Monthly)
If you are a student looking for a job with flexible working hours that gives you high income potential, this job is for you!
We are looking for young talents like yourself who are interested to be part of the financial service industry! Join our team of young, fun-loving and self-driven individuals. No prior experience is required, as long as you have a heart to learn, JOIN US! Under the personal mentorship of top consultants, get the opportunity to create your own personal brand. Kickstart your future career in the finance industry now.
👋🏻We welcome fresh graduates and University students.
21 years old
Degree/ A Level certificate/ Diploma
💰High commission payout
🤩Attractive incentives and bonuses
👨🏻💼One-to-one mentorship training
⏱Flexible working arrangement
🏆Recognition and career advancement
✈️Overseas travel opportunities
We welcome fresh graduates and University students.
- High commission payout
- Attractive incentives and bonuses
- One-to-one mentorship training
- Flexible working arrangement
- Recognition and career advancement
- Overseas travel opportunities
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
Immediate for 3 to 6 months
⏰ Mon to Fri , Office hours
HR / Finance / Healthcare / IT / Data entry
Let me know what u preferred and how long you are able to commit!
Interestedapplicants,kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format andclick Apply Now button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
“JobStudio will not solicit any money, request to use your bank account for business or request you to transfer any monies to any parties, please be aware of scams impersonating JobStudio and our employees, you may call our office directly at for verification. We will not be liable for loss arising from scams.”
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No:10C4754
EA Personnel: Michelle Chai Hui Lu
EA Personnel Reg No: R1984808
$6000 to $7500 (Monthly)
Finance & HR Manager
·Prepare monthly management reports and account schedules
·Responsible for financial reporting, variance analysis and group consolidation of accounts
·Support and execute budgeting and forecasting processes
·Responsible for management of cash-flow to ensure adequate funds for operations and maximizing cash benefits
·Review and ensure compliance with all finance filing, tax filing and GST requirements etc.
·Provide leadership by liaising with colleagues from other departments on all aspect of finance and operation matters
·Support management and execute directives including growth strategies, performance monitoring and process improvement.
·Review, recommend and implement improvement to work processes
·Keep abreast of Financial Reporting Standards to ensure accounting compliance
·Liaise and facilitate with external stakeholders including auditor, tax agent, company secretary etc.
·Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as required
·Oversee the full spectrum of HR functions
·Innovate and propose HR policies and process to support business growth
·Assessing & identifying the gaps in its HR needs
·Review end-to-end payroll process & submission of payroll related reports
·Ensure updated compliance with employment related laws, regulations & corporate policies
·Perform any other HR related duties assigned from time to time
·Degree in Accounting or Professional Certification or equivalent with at least 4 years of relevant experience
·Able to work independently and as part of a team
·Experience in managing multiple entities an added advantage
·Has good working knowledge of Singapore labour laws & Employment Act
·Strong inter-personal and communication skills
·Committed, self-motivated and adaptable
·Proficient in MS Office tools
·Knowledge of Navision accounting system is a plus
·Excellent knowledge of IFRS Reporting requirements and tax reporting
·Prior experience of working in a growing local company will be advantageous
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
🍄ASAP to 6 months / longer
Salary: $10/hr, OT: $15/hr
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 6pm
- dealing with electronics products/ wafers/ finished goods
- Perform Receiving / Tallying / Put-Away / Housekeeping
- RFID scanning / Picking /Packing of goods
- Computer literate an added advantage
☎️Telegram: | ☎️WhatsApp:
☀️ More jobs available at on Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia (16C8261)
Chloe Pang (R2091039)
$1700 to $2000 (Monthly)
4 months maternity cover assignment
- Cashier duties and attending to residents' enquiries and requests.
- Assist in answering of phone calls and receiving feedback from the residents.
- Issuance of permits for events and manage applications for usage of public spaces within JRTC.
- Administrative duties.
$2500 to $3300 (Monthly)
* Administer work pass application, issuance, renewal and cancellation.
* Ensure MOM records relating to foreign workers are updated
* Administer government-paid leave claims, funding and grant support
* Administer employee insurance, benefits and claims
* Ensure employee records in p/files & HRIS are accurately updated
* General administration duties, such as, stationeries, etc
* Any other ad-hoc duties being assigned by the management.
* Minimum 1 years of experience in similar capacity.
* Able to work with a lean team & independently
🍄ASAP to 15 Jan / longer
$1800 to $2100 (Monthly)
Work time: 0830hrs to 1730hrs (Monday to Friday)
Company bus provided, pick-up @ Jurong East
-Min. O level, Nitec in ITE
-Required skills: MS office
-1-2 years relevant experience in freight forwarding company will be an advantage
-Ability to work independently in fast pace environment
-strong communication and interpersonal skills and a good team player
-issue work order to external and internal contractors
-verify billings from shipping line and contractor invoice
- Correspondence email ( handle customer orders from China, Taiwan, Malaysia and Hong Kong.)
- Admin duties; filing, data-entry etc.
How to apply:
1) Email your updated resume to 2) Text / whatsapp to / Telegram :
$13 to $26 (Hourly)
💌 Admin Assistant @ Clarke Quay 💌
📖 6 Months Contract | Office Environment 📖
📍 Working Hours:
5 Scheduled Days per Week (Mon-Sun)
💰Salary: Basic $13/hr | OT $ | PH $26/hr
🌻 Job Scope:
✔️ Replying of emails
✔️ Cross-checking of bookings across sites
✔️ Updating of information in system
✔️ Some admin experience preferred
✔️ Singaporeans only
⚠️APPLY NOW⚠️ QOUTE RRJK⚠️
📲Whatsapp OR Tele
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |EA License No. 16C8261
Poh Yang Kai Derrick |EA Reg. No R2197183
- 5 Days Work Week, 8.30am - 6pm
- $10/HR (2 weeks salary job)
- Joo Koon
- Min 1-3 Months contract
- Safety shoe required
• Dismantling and sorting of used electronic products and components
• Other ad-hoc warehouse duties as required
• Singaporeans only
• No experience required, training provided
Interested Candidates, WhatsApp to : Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd | 16C8261
Lee Jia Xin | R1877275
WORK FROM HOME!
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click Apply Now button.
EA License No: 10C4754
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022