Look for Internship Hospitality & Hotel Jobs in Singapore. June 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$15 to $16 (Hourly)
Our Cook Crew Members are the lifeblood of GYG. You are at the heart of the restaurant operations, preparing fresh and delicious food, problem-solving, and weighing in with expertise on vibrant Mexican flavors. Every day you’ll have the opportunity to utilize fresh ingredients to produce high-standard products for our new and repeat guests.
With some training and time, you’ll become a specialist in all things GYG and be depended upon to bring the GYG flavor to life for all of our guests.
There is never a dull moment – Through quiet periods you’ll be preparing for the busy ones. Helping out in other areas of the restaurant, marinating chicken, shredding beef and pork, organizing the kitchen, and learning other roles across the team. You’ll get exposure to every aspect of what goes into running a busy, GYG business.
Crew culture is important to us, so we like to keep it simple. We look for people who share our love of food and our commitment to people.
We’ll provide you with the support required to get the mechanics right. We’re scouting for attitude, maturity, and energy. If what we’re doing strikes a few chords, we’d love to opportunity to find you a place in our team. While experience is helpful, it’s not everything. We find people with a history working in hospitality venues (restaurants, bars, cafés, clubs, etc) or fast-paced retail environments work well. But we’d love to receive applications from anyone who
- Understand the difference between ‘food’ and ‘great food and how we deliver it.
- Is open to coaching, eager to learn, and ready to put in the effort.
- Can be relied upon to follow through.
We have 14 coming to 17 outlets and there's definitely a location convenient for you!
Join us now!
$2000 to $3500 (Monthly)
We're building a new team! If you are fun and energetic, we want you!
Opening Hours: 11.30am - 3pm & 6pm - 10pm (3 hrs break)
Please send over your CV via *WHATSAPP *
Salary, commensurate based on experience:
Benefits for Full Timers:
* Weekend allowance (PT)
Simple Waitering Job:
*Terms & conditions apply
$1500 to $2000 (Monthly)
Fork n Spoon is the F&B brand of JBS Enterprises Pte Ltd. Specialising in multi-cuisine dining experience. The company is backed by strong financial investors commitment to F&B business. At present the company is recruiting an Asst. Chef for Chinese Cuisine for the restaurant in East Coast of Singapore.
Wash & dry Cutleries, plates, bowls (Dishwashing machine available)
Perform cleaning services and garbage disposal at F&B outlet
Wash kitchen equipment (e.g. plates, utensils, pots, ice machines, trolleys)
Ensure proper dish washing process and maintenance of the equipment
Clean kitchen floors, walls, shelves, and filters
Support Service staff in tables clearing during pick hours
Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor
Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends & public holidays
Possess a well-groomed, clean, and professional appearance
A basic Food Hygiene Certificate and stewarding experience is an advantage
Language - Spoken knowledge of English.
• Ability to work in multi-cuisine kitchen & restaurant environment.
• Attractive salary & benefits in-line with market standard
• Performance linked incentives & rewards
• A friendly & respectable work environment with 6 workdays a week
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
- 5 day week.
- Uniform provided.
- Staff meal provided.
- Retention Bonus of $500 after 6 months
- Recommend dishes to customers and upsell
- Take customer orders correctly
- Set table according to order dishes
- Serve food and beverage with a high standard of professionalism
- Check to ensure dishes put out by kitchen is plated properly, portions are correct.
- Learn key features of our wine list and make recommendations accordingly.
- Prepare simple cocktails
- Greet customers as they arrive and lead them to their assigned tables
- Perform billing
- Do daily opening and closing SOPs
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene
- Liaise with kitchen for customer orders
- Maintain inventory
- Perform ordering of beverages and consumables
- Good English and work attitude
- Fluency in Mandarin is a plus
- Experience in bar operations and fine dining service, are pluses.
- Meticulous and good with paperwork
- Fair wine knowledge.
$10 to $12 (Hourly)
Do you like interacting with different people daily?
We are looking for few part time server crew to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers. For part timers who are interested, you will gain to opportunity to learn barista skills as well!
Part time service crews responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you.
- Friends & Family Discounts on dining in
- Additional Public Holiday Allowances if working on Public Holiday
- Daily Staff Meals
- Halal Working Environment
Interested candidates please apply via job posting or whatsapp .
$2000 to $2800 (Monthly)
· Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management or related field. Familiar with Point of sale systems .
· At least 2 – 3 years of work experience in Food & Beverage gained, along with 1 year experience in a Captain position or a similar role an advantage.
· Willing to work on weekend, public holiday, and overtime when it is required.
· Good command in both spoken and written English.
· Excellent guest service skill.
· Good knowledge of food and beverage service.
·Has a good knowledge of menu and presentation standards.
·Able to answer any questions regarding menu and assist with menu selections.
·Always applies service techniques correctly at all times and serving Food & Beverage items with enthusiasm.
·Work with fellow staffs and manager to ensure that the restaurant achieves its full potential.
·Any other duties related to food and beverage service assigned by the manager.
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: Full Time
•Able to work on PH, Eve of PH & Weekends
•Shifts after midnight, transport will be provided.
·Uniform will be provided
·We require each employee to provide their own:
·Black Shoes, polished
·Black socks (calf-length, ankle socks are not acceptable)
Interested applicants, please send your resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest,
However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
$1400 to $2000 (Monthly)
We are starting out first outlet in GR.iD (previously POMO), serving the customers with Korean snacks and beverages! The work here is not extremely tough as compared to cafes or restaurants. Only preparation of food (mainly dry) and frying is required.
Staff uniform, meals & trainings will provided.
Working hours: 44 hours/week for full timer and min. 3 days/week for part timer.
Min. Commitment: 3 months for part timer
Salary (commensurate based on experience):
Part timer- FROM $
Full timer - FROM $1,400/month or more
Sales target bonus will be provided.
A. Food Preparer/Cashier
- Frying of finger food
- Greetings, taking order and serving customers
- Maintain cleanliness and housekeeping of work areas
- Preparation of food ingredients and beverages
1. Has obtained Food Hygiene Certification
2. Able to work shifts, weekend and public holiday
3. Bubbly, responsible and committed
Interested candidates may e-mail their resume to
$500 to $600 (Monthly)
We are looking for interns/part time staff that has a flair and enthusiasm to be in the hospitality industry taking charge of projects we are appointed as their approved vendor.
Beside dealing in communication with clients through email during pre project period, during project period you will have the opportunity of meeting these clients and provide
the relevant hospitality services that they have requested through on line with us.
In addition to the communication opportunity with clients you will also have a chance to touch base with Hotel Sales Staff and operation staff to understand the various requirement and learnt some negotiating skills and PR exercise.
Ideal candidate we are looking to are students who study in the MICE industries and have knowledge of basic office tools such as OFFICE and photoshop skills would be an advantage.
The job offers you opportunity to understand in this pandemic world covid, how a resourceful organization can keep in pace and relevant to the clientele we are working
If you are keen drop us a line through email and we will be in touch with you
Many thanks for your interest
A new addition to the Wine & Whisky Bistro scene is hiring a team of front of house service personnel to introduce our range of Wines and Whiskies to our guests.
Training is provided for the appreciation of Wine and Whiskies.
Working hours are from 5.30 pm to 10.30 pm, Monday to Saturday.
Basic pay of S$ 12.00 per hour plus incentives.
Available positions :- 3
$1680 to $1850 (Monthly)
Operations - FOH
Operations - BOH
$1800 to $2300 (Monthly)
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant's responsibilities include assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be able to record notable food wastages as seen from customer's leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to comply with all food health and safety regulations.
KITCHEN ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
FULL TIME / PART TIME SERVICE CREWS
Looking for FULL TIME & Part Time Service Crews. Contact for more informations. ENTRY LEVEL ACCEPTED AS LONG AS WILLING TO LEARN.
$1700 to $2200 (Monthly)
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023