Look for Internship Hospitality & Hotel Jobs in Singapore. July 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
Freshers are welcome
Salary up to $3500
5 day work week
• Understanding job requirements and outlining job descriptions.
• Candidate sourcing through online job portals, social media, applicant tracking systems, & etc.
• Conduct candidate screenings and interviews.
• Shortlisting and profiling candidates for clients.
• Coordinate interview arrangements and perform pre and post-interview briefings.
• Diploma / Degree in any discipline. ( Freshers are welcome to apply )
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to communicate in both English and Mandarin.
• Positive working attitude, target-driven and a team player.
• Only Singaporeans.
• Great working environment, supportive team members to work with.
• career progression opportunity.
Interested applicants email your detailed resume to the email link below.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
$15 to $16 (Hourly)
Our Cook Crew Members are the lifeblood of GYG. You are at the heart of the restaurant operations, preparing fresh and delicious food, problem-solving, and weighing in with expertise on vibrant Mexican flavors. Every day you’ll have the opportunity to utilize fresh ingredients to produce high-standard products for our new and repeat guests.
With some training and time, you’ll become a specialist in all things GYG and be depended upon to bring the GYG flavor to life for all of our guests.
There is never a dull moment – Through quiet periods you’ll be preparing for the busy ones. Helping out in other areas of the restaurant, marinating chicken, shredding beef and pork, organizing the kitchen, and learning other roles across the team. You’ll get exposure to every aspect of what goes into running a busy, GYG business.
Crew culture is important to us, so we like to keep it simple. We look for people who share our love of food and our commitment to people.
We’ll provide you with the support required to get the mechanics right. We’re scouting for attitude, maturity, and energy. If what we’re doing strikes a few chords, we’d love to opportunity to find you a place in our team. While experience is helpful, it’s not everything. We find people with a history working in hospitality venues (restaurants, bars, cafés, clubs, etc) or fast-paced retail environments work well. But we’d love to receive applications from anyone who
- Understand the difference between ‘food’ and ‘great food and how we deliver it.
- Is open to coaching, eager to learn, and ready to put in the effort.
- Can be relied upon to follow through.
We have 14 coming to 17 outlets and there's definitely a location convenient for you!
Join us now!
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
What happens when you bring Mexican food to Singapore? GYG of course!At GYG, it’s all about the food. We love seeing smiles on our customers' faces after every meal. If you arecheerful, outgoing, and energetic,We Want You!
So, why join the GYG #DreamTeam?
1. Excellent Work Environment.
2. Flexible Schedule
3. Staff Meal & Discount
4. Transport Allowance
5. Teamwork!We're not just a team, we're a FAMILY.
6. Great platform to learn and gain experience being both a line and sales staff!
7. Initial training will be providedat the allocatedoutlet.
* Willingness to work weekends and public holidays (Dependent on the outlet).
* Able and willing to work in a fast-paced environment with an energetic and positive attitude.
* Must be a team player, proactive and friendly.
* Cheerful, outgoing, and willing to learn.
* Assist to maintain a high level of customer service and general upkeep of restaurants.
* Table clearing and service of food
Hiring for internship and full-time positions too!
Inclusive of bonuses and incentives! (T&C applies)
📍 14 locations to choose from!
🔥 Immediate Hiring!
👩🏻🤝👩🏽👨🏻🤝👨🏽 Work with Friends!
$1500 to $2000 (Monthly)
Fork n Spoon is the F&B brand of JBS Enterprises Pte Ltd. Specialising in multi-cuisine dining experience. The company is backed by strong financial investors commitment to F&B business. At present the company is recruiting an Asst. Chef for Chinese Cuisine for the restaurant in East Coast of Singapore.
Wash & dry Cutleries, plates, bowls (Dishwashing machine available)
Perform cleaning services and garbage disposal at F&B outlet
Wash kitchen equipment (e.g. plates, utensils, pots, ice machines, trolleys)
Ensure proper dish washing process and maintenance of the equipment
Clean kitchen floors, walls, shelves, and filters
Support Service staff in tables clearing during pick hours
Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor
Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends & public holidays
Possess a well-groomed, clean, and professional appearance
A basic Food Hygiene Certificate and stewarding experience is an advantage
Language - Spoken knowledge of English.
• Ability to work in multi-cuisine kitchen & restaurant environment.
• Attractive salary & benefits in-line with market standard
• Performance linked incentives & rewards
• A friendly & respectable work environment with 6 workdays a week
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
- 5 day week.
- Uniform provided.
- Staff meal provided.
- Retention Bonus of $500 after 6 months
- Recommend dishes to customers and upsell
- Take customer orders correctly
- Set table according to order dishes
- Serve food and beverage with a high standard of professionalism
- Check to ensure dishes put out by kitchen is plated properly, portions are correct.
- Learn key features of our wine list and make recommendations accordingly.
- Prepare simple cocktails
- Greet customers as they arrive and lead them to their assigned tables
- Perform billing
- Do daily opening and closing SOPs
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene
- Liaise with kitchen for customer orders
- Maintain inventory
- Perform ordering of beverages and consumables
- Good English and work attitude
- Fluency in Mandarin is a plus
- Experience in bar operations and fine dining service, are pluses.
- Meticulous and good with paperwork
- Fair wine knowledge.