Look for Internship Retail Jobs in Singapore. July 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$14 to $18 (Hourly)
Training Period: UP to 2.4k per month based on your experience and qualification (6 months training)
After Training: 3.5k per month
1. Coordinates organize and direct the activities of project participants.
2. Supervise staff to make sure that they perform their duties with customer satisfaction in mind
3. Assist in the recruitment process (hiring and firing process)
4. Work with events, branding, marketing, and customer service team.
5. Train new crew members
6. Travel overseas and attend meetings
Timing: 9 AM TO 6 PM
Monday to Friday
1. Singaporean/SPR (No foreigners as we don’t have a quota at the moment)
2. Able to converse fluently in English
3. Enjoy traveling short trips
4. Good time management
5. Able to adapt to a vibrant environment
6. Team player
7. Immediate Starters only
8. MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND AN INTERVIEW WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS.
Kindly SMS to Angel @ in the following format
(Please do not PM OR Call me)
Selected candidates will be notified within 24 hours, please be prompt in replying.
Please note no transport fee allowance will be given for attending the interview.
💰 Salary: up to $14 TO $18 per hour
- Base qualification and experience
• Part-Time - 3 days per week
(minimum 3 months commitment)
. Full Time - 1 year
🕰 Working Days & Hours
• Mon to Friday
• 1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi, #07-02B, Singapore 179803
- Will be required to actively involved in the inventory or stock count of the site
- To assist in stuffing and loading of outgoing goods
- Build long-lasting relationships with potential and existing customers
- Come up with interesting & fun events that can attract customers
- Attend to enquiries regarding programme sign-up and registration.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
✏️ Job Requirements:
• Able to Start immediately
• Able to attend interview within 2 working days
☎️ Contact Details:
Only Msg / Watsapp (No Calls)
PLEASE QUOTE ‘HELPER’
• Upon receiving your application you will be notified for an interview via SMS within 24 hours. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE MESSAGE.
$15 to $16 (Hourly)
Our Cook Crew Members are the lifeblood of GYG. You are at the heart of the restaurant operations, preparing fresh and delicious food, problem-solving, and weighing in with expertise on vibrant Mexican flavors. Every day you’ll have the opportunity to utilize fresh ingredients to produce high-standard products for our new and repeat guests.
With some training and time, you’ll become a specialist in all things GYG and be depended upon to bring the GYG flavor to life for all of our guests.
There is never a dull moment – Through quiet periods you’ll be preparing for the busy ones. Helping out in other areas of the restaurant, marinating chicken, shredding beef and pork, organizing the kitchen, and learning other roles across the team. You’ll get exposure to every aspect of what goes into running a busy, GYG business.
Crew culture is important to us, so we like to keep it simple. We look for people who share our love of food and our commitment to people.
We’ll provide you with the support required to get the mechanics right. We’re scouting for attitude, maturity, and energy. If what we’re doing strikes a few chords, we’d love to opportunity to find you a place in our team. While experience is helpful, it’s not everything. We find people with a history working in hospitality venues (restaurants, bars, cafés, clubs, etc) or fast-paced retail environments work well. But we’d love to receive applications from anyone who
- Understand the difference between ‘food’ and ‘great food and how we deliver it.
- Is open to coaching, eager to learn, and ready to put in the effort.
- Can be relied upon to follow through.
We have 14 coming to 17 outlets and there's definitely a location convenient for you!
Join us now!
$1800 to $2500 (Monthly)
Full-time Fishing Tackle Shop Retail Assistance Wanted
Mon-Sat: 11.30pm to 8.30pm
(6 day work week)
Location: 50 Serangoon North Avenue 4, Singapore
√Provide customer service
√Replenishment of stocks/goods
√Perform other duties as required by superiors
$2600 to $3200 (Monthly)
We are looking to hire a hard-working, customer-oriented retail assistant to ensure the smooth running of in-store retail operations. The shop assistant’s responsibilities include welcoming customers to our shop, understanding customers' needs and recommending the right products, ensuring the cleanliness of the store is maintained and managing inventory. You should also be able to identify customers' needs and recommend suitable shop items that best satisfy their needs. All product and customer training will be provided.
To be successful as a retail assistant, you should be well-organized and enjoy interacting and helping customers. Ultimately, an outstanding retail assistant should demonstrate effective communication skills and achieve exceptional customer service at all times.
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
Retail sales associate selling furniture in central location.