Look for Internship Retail Jobs in Singapore. June 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2200 to $2800 (Monthly)
1. Customer Service Officer
·Perform daily spa opening and closing housekeeping and administrative duties.
·Handle customer enquiries and assist customers in scheduling of spa appointments.
·Explain spa menu & promotions.Recommend appropriate treatments to customers.
·Explain and sell spa packages to customers.
· Customer Service Officer : Minimum N/O/A’ Levels, with 1 year experience, preferably in the beauty or spa industry. Outstanding ITE Higher Nitec graduates may be considered.
·Keen passion for the Beauty or Spa industry.
·Well groomed with a pleasant disposition and personality.
·Good communications and interpersonal skills, and most importantly service attitude.
·Effectively bilingual, with ability to handle English and Mandarin speaking customers.
·Able to work spa operating hours, including weekends.
·Flexible schedule can be discussed.
·Singaporeans / PRs preferred.
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
1. Looking for opportunities to grow your career at your own rate? (Career progression is determined by your own effort)
2. Looking for the chance to travel overseas and experience different working cultures?
3. Longing for a fun working environment instead of holding a dull 9-5 job?
4. Do you want chance to guide, inspire, and manage a team of your own?
5. Want to have accessible coaching and mentorship by other business owners?
We are a sales and marketing company that provides guaranteed results to reputable clients through face to face marketing in the Business-to-Business sector.
With the power of face-to-face approach, we aim to build the bridge between customers and the clients we represent.
Your responsibilities are:
- Generate sales, increase revenue & brand awareness for our clients through direct meetings
- Foster meaningful relationships with new and existing customers
- Lead & facilitate the enhancement of the team’s growth
$2700 to $3500 (Monthly)
Do you feel that your income is capped no matter how hard you work?
Are you stuck in a dead-end 9-5 job?
If you are looking for a change, look no further because Sirius Star Marketing is expanding! We are looking for game changers, people who shine like the “Brightest of All” stars, individuals who are greatly self-driven and fun to work with!
Hone your communication skills and expand your horizon while hustling in a highly energetic and irreplicable workplace culture! Personal development and career progression will only be accelerated under the right guidance, provided through mentorship opportunities. Leadership opportunities await those who are looking to challenge themselves and are looking for the next step in their career!!
• Drive brand awareness and market share
• Acquire new corporate accounts
• Manage existing corporate accounts
• Setting appointments and pitching to corporate decision makers
• Education – Minimum NITEC/Diploma/‘A’ Levels
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Experience in sales/customer-facing role preferred
Apply now! Limited positions available!
$15 to $16 (Hourly)
Our Cook Crew Members are the lifeblood of GYG. You are at the heart of the restaurant operations, preparing fresh and delicious food, problem-solving, and weighing in with expertise on vibrant Mexican flavors. Every day you’ll have the opportunity to utilize fresh ingredients to produce high-standard products for our new and repeat guests.
With some training and time, you’ll become a specialist in all things GYG and be depended upon to bring the GYG flavor to life for all of our guests.
There is never a dull moment – Through quiet periods you’ll be preparing for the busy ones. Helping out in other areas of the restaurant, marinating chicken, shredding beef and pork, organizing the kitchen, and learning other roles across the team. You’ll get exposure to every aspect of what goes into running a busy, GYG business.
Crew culture is important to us, so we like to keep it simple. We look for people who share our love of food and our commitment to people.
We’ll provide you with the support required to get the mechanics right. We’re scouting for attitude, maturity, and energy. If what we’re doing strikes a few chords, we’d love to opportunity to find you a place in our team. While experience is helpful, it’s not everything. We find people with a history working in hospitality venues (restaurants, bars, cafés, clubs, etc) or fast-paced retail environments work well. But we’d love to receive applications from anyone who
- Understand the difference between ‘food’ and ‘great food and how we deliver it.
- Is open to coaching, eager to learn, and ready to put in the effort.
- Can be relied upon to follow through.
We have 14 coming to 17 outlets and there's definitely a location convenient for you!
Join us now!
$14 to $18 (Hourly)
Training Period: UP to 2.4k per month based on your experience and qualification (6 months training)
After Training: 3.5k per month
1. Coordinates organize and direct the activities of project participants.
2. Supervise staff to make sure that they perform their duties with customer satisfaction in mind
3. Assist in the recruitment process (hiring and firing process)
4. Work with events, branding, marketing, and customer service team.
5. Train new crew members
6. Travel overseas and attend meetings
Timing: 9 AM TO 6 PM
Monday to Friday
1. Singaporean/SPR (No foreigners as we don’t have a quota at the moment)
2. Able to converse fluently in English
3. Enjoy traveling short trips
4. Good time management
5. Able to adapt to a vibrant environment
6. Team player
7. Immediate Starters only
8. MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND AN INTERVIEW WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS.
Kindly SMS to Angel @ in the following format
(Please do not PM OR Call me)
Selected candidates will be notified within 24 hours, please be prompt in replying.
Please note no transport fee allowance will be given for attending the interview.
$14 to $18 (Hourly)
💰 Salary: up to $14 TO $18 per hour
- Base qualification and experience
• Part-Time - 3 days per week
(minimum 3 months commitment)
. Full Time - 1 year
🕰 Working Days & Hours
• Mon to Friday
• 1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi, #07-02B, Singapore 179803
- Will be required to actively involved in the inventory or stock count of the site
- To assist in stuffing and loading of outgoing goods
- Build long-lasting relationships with potential and existing customers
- Come up with interesting & fun events that can attract customers
- Attend to enquiries regarding programme sign-up and registration.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
✏️ Job Requirements:
• Able to Start immediately
• Able to attend interview within 2 working days
☎️ Contact Details:
Only Msg / Watsapp (No Calls)
PLEASE QUOTE ‘HELPER’
• Upon receiving your application you will be notified for an interview via SMS within 24 hours. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE MESSAGE.
Please note no transport fee allowance will be given for attending the interview.
$2800 to $5200 (Monthly)
If you are passionate about fitness and empowering people to reach their personal wellness goals, and am looking for an outlet to share this passion and make an impact in others' lives, we invite you for an opportunity to join our team of highly motivated professionals!
At TRUE Fitness, you will build and maintain relationships with clients, working closely with them to gain an understanding of their individual needs and preferences. You will plan and deliver programs tailored to meet their goals, and ensure the client is motivated and supported throughout their journey. Our team of compassionate and experienced personal trainers creates positive, lasting impacts in our community and together we strive to create a culture of success.
Whether you are seasoned in the industry or just starting out as a personal trainer, our team is ready to help you reach your potential as an inspiring and authoritative coach and mentor. We provide personalized continuing education to enhance our trainers’ skills and knowledge, as well as a generous compensation plan with performance-based rewards.
If you are someone with unrelenting enthusiasm and wants to be part of something great, come join us and make your mark!
*Multiple locations: Ang Mo Kio, Great World, Harbourfront Centre, Tampines Junction, VeloCity Square, Funan, Millenia Walk.
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
Entry level opening filled with opportunities and advancement!
We are a company with proven records in delivering results for our clients.
We believe in rewarding individuals based on personal performance and leadership qualities.
To be a part of the team, kindly click on the Apply button NOW!
$1850 to $2300 (Monthly)
tanjong pagar, somerset, jem, springleaf
scheduled 6 days a week:7am-3pm or 2pm-10pm
* $1,000 joining bonus for full time staff
* performance bonus, staff meals, staff discount, medical insurance
- taking orders
- cashiering duties
- serving food & beverages
- provide excellent customer service
- other ad-hoc duties assigned
- only singaporean may apply
whatsapp | tele
recruitment asia pte ltd | 16c8261 | koh hui xin | r
$800 to $2000 (Monthly)
Who we are
As a family lifestyle brand, mimi mono designs artful and playful clothes and accessories for mothers and kids, creating fond memories while they are in the sharing of beautiful things. We have presences in both Singapore and Hong Kong with retail and online stores, and will continue to grow in the region in the years to come.
View our brand storyhere
We are looking for aSocial Media Internto join our team ideally for 3-6 months. Opportunity to convert to full-time if you are the right fit. You will be able to exercise your creativity and gain precious experience during the internship.
$1800 to $3000 (Monthly)
Industry – Food Industry
Location – Jurong West
Dress Code – Smart Casual
Spoken Language – English & Tamil
Job Description / Responsibilities
• Personnel will be required to travel outdoor most of the time.
• Prepare sales quotations and on-site visits to customers.
• Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers or clients.
• Other Ad hoc duties as and when assigned.
• Relevant working experience in marketing Food Products.
• Outgoing and approachable personality
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team.
• Immediate availability
• Digital marketing knowledge will be beneficial.
Interested please contact for more information
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023