$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
We are a well- established recreational club in Ang Mo Kio. We are looking for talent who is mature, sensible and diligent to manage the IT of our club. We welcome you to join us if you meet the following requirements:
1. Responsible for the Clubhouse overall IT operations and IT projects
2. Provide IT infrastructure support including, firewall, system and network administration, upgrade, troubleshooting, data storage, data backup
3. Manage and maintain the Wi-Fi system in Club premises.
4. Manage, enhance and develop the existing in-house systems and applications
5. Liaise with suppliers and contractors on IT needs
6. Supporting end-users’ & clients’ computing needs
7. Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems
8. Deployment of PCs, Notebooks and Printers
9. Responsible for the IT assets and software licenses
10. Preparation of the annual budget for the Clubhouse’s IT expenditure
11. Maintain and update of company website, Facebook page and Digital Signage in club.
13. Providing reports on membership data for various departments
14. In charge of the Club’s WhatsApp and email blast (EDM).
15. Evaluate, propose and report on possible cashless platform for the club
16. Corpass management
17. Other ad hoc projects as assigned
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or IT related discipline
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Knowledge of Office 365 administrator, Firewall, Antivirus, LAN, networking, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Hyper-V Manager, Microsoft 2016
server and Linux Server.
• Knowledge of SQL database and SQL query.
• Knowledge in WordPress an added advantage
• Must have knowledge in Server management, Email management and Firewall management experience.
More about The Grassroots Club