Our Client, a Professional Services firm is seeking for a Temporary IT Helpdesk Support Engineer.
Kindly noted that the role is a contract position for 3 months.
Location: Central Singapore
- Provide support to end users on their daily IT usage issues
- Install, configure and troubleshoot computers, laptops, software, printers, video conferencing and other IT peripherals in a Microsoft domain network environment
- Perform new PC hardware deployment to end user
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Patching and relocation of computers and PABX
- Promote best practices to users regarding equipment care and security
- Work with hardware/software vendors to resolve issues
- Any other tasks / responsibilities assigned from time to time
- At least 1 to 2 years of work experience in IT Helpdesk/ Desktop Support
- Experience in providing desktop, application and network support to ensure smooth and effective delivery of IT services
- Experience in maintaining IT assets
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office, Synology NAS, IT security best practices
- Technical knowledge of Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, PABX, Azure, Microsoft AD are of an advantage
- Ability and willingness to occasionally work on extended hours when required
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.