$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
This role will require a good understanding of computer repair. Technician need to be proficient in solving level 1 and level 2 issues, including diagnostics of hardware and software issues. After identification of the root cause, the issue should be defined accurately. Following with corrective actions to be performed, such as to replace hardware component or reinstallation of software.
· Provide technical support for customers.
· Perform level 1 and level 2 support and troubleshooting for computer systems.
· Need to have good understanding of troubleshooting for hardware issues.
· Capable of locating the root cause and order parts for replacement.
· Hands-on dismantling, fixing and assembling.
· Ensure all the assigned incidents are handled properly and timely.
· Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
· Provide assistance in projects as needed.
· Technical expertise in PC and laptop repair.
· Minimum 2-years and above of experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Windows.
· Familiar with Apple OSX, Windows OS, Android and IOS
· Good communications skills in customer oriented setting.
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Provide advice to assist other department when required.
· Knowledgeable and passionate about PC/Laptop/Mobile gaming
systems are preferred.
More about GAIN CITY BEST-ELECTRIC PTE LTD