Duties and responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Supporting, monitoring and maintaining office network systems (Microsoft 365, Trend Micro, Firewall, Hyper-V, VMWare etc)
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts and laptops for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary, liaise with IT vendors or suppliers
- Testing new technology
- Support business application (ERP, MES, QMS, SharePoint) and writing reports using SQL or BI Tools.
Job qualifications and requirements
Tertiary qualifications - Computer Science or Information Technology
At least 1 year working experience in supporting network servers, laptops and software in network environment using windows platform preferred.
Knowledge of SQL, writing reports using BI tools and working experience of SharePoint desired.
Those who would like to start their career in IT are welcome to apply.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritise
- A keen eye for detail
- Occasionally physical nature to lift heavy equipment
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.