About this opportunity
The Role of iTero Operations Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to ensure smooth operation of the office and to work towards achieving operational goals for iTero business in APAC. The incumbent will work closely with the team though a variety of tasks, in order to coordinate any activities within the markets supported. At the same time, the successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring the tasks assigned are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
In this role, you will…
- Process APAC Webstore orders
- Handle manual invoicing requests for programs, to vendors and reimbursements to distributor
- Generating reports from existing data as and when required.
- Handle Fixed Assets (FA) requests i.e getting approvals from various stakeholders and liaising with manufacturer on shipments, monitoring upgrades, replacement, demo load file, and maintaining the FA lists.
- Managing demo scanners i.e. reviewing and processing demo scanners requests, maintaining inventory list, and to liaise with the different functions (i.e. technical support, trainers, sales and local courier) for each loaner request to the external customer
- Liaise with local sales team on collection/return of scanners, and co-ordinate with 3PL on shipment
- Liaise with disposal vendor for disposal of medical equipment
- Ensure shipping documents are accurate
- Ensuring the business operates within the company's mission statement.
- Complying with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Participating in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required
- Performing other duties as assigned.
In this role, you’ll need …
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills.
- Dynamic, optimistic, accurate, results oriented, hard-working, creative.
- Ability to work without constant supervision, strong learning in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to consistently follow through with projects to completion.
- Familiarity with Windows environment. Ability to learn software applications quickly. Experience with computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs.
- Able to flourish in young international company experiencing significant growth (i.e. roll up sleeves approach and able to deal with ambiguity).
Ability to communicate effectively with people in all areas of a company is vital. Willing to reassess and reorganize when traditional solutions aren't working. The incumbent should be able to work within a multi-cultural team and have superior interpersonal skills, able to multitask, as well as set priorities and meet deadlines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 0-2 years in operations, or customer support environment, etc.
- Knowledge or experience in dental and orthodontic treatments is a plus, but it is not required.
- Good interpersonal communication skills, result oriented.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.