$2700 to $2800 (Monthly)
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities. Recommend solutions across operation bottlenecks, assortments, customer experience etc.
- Manage end-to-end data projects; identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyze data, interpret patterns and trends, build models, give recommendations, and create insightful automated reports
- Reviewing of day-to-day operation processes, identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations based on underlying analysis
- Validate newly created reports and develop corrective actions to improve data integrity and quality
- Good data practices - robust documentation, process and knowledge sharing
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other analytical field
- High integrity and work ethic
- Fresh welcome as training provided
- Well versed in Excel
- Able to start with short notice
** Interested individuals, please click APPLY button. Alternatively, may WhatsApp with code 'WCDATA to (Winson).
EA License No: 91C2918
EA Personnel No: R1441973
EA Personnel Name: Chng Wei Liang, Winson
More about Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd