As an Operations Support Analyst, you will:
- Provide technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware and software.
- Responds, documents, resolves or escalates incidents, change request or service tickets in a timely manner in accordance to Service Level Agreements.
- Uphold the service level requirements and strives for continuous service improvement by providing quality technical support to end
- Might be required to be on standby with on-call availability, varied shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Able to identify interdependencies when analysing problems and developing creative solutions with supervision.
- Displays a sound judgement when making decisions and demonstrates initiative when situation calls for action.
Relevant experiences for the below tech/work scope are preferred but not mandatory:
- ERP systems, e.g. SAP
- Custom .NET application
- Low code systems e.g. Outsystem
- Knowledge of VBA, i.e. macros
- User access, rights and AD related troubleshooting
- Infra troubleshooting, including e.g. SFTP, network
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.