$2000 to $3000 (Monthly)
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our experienced software design team. You will report directly to the senior developer and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the code base, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.
To ensure success as a junior software developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment. A top-class Junior Software Developer provides valuable support to the design team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
· Assisting the senior developer with all aspects of software design and coding.
· Attending and contributing to user development meetings.
· Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
· Writing and maintaining code and reports.
· Working on minor bug fixes.
· Responding to requests from the internal department user.
· Gathering information from department users about program functionality.
· Conducting development tests.
· Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
· Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science.
· Basic programming experience.
· Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
· Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
· Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
· Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
More about LIM & TAN SECURITIES PTE LTD