$1950 to $2600 (Monthly)
The Chef is responsible to prepare a variety of dishes and is responsible for the receiving, storing, organizing, and distributing food, and supply items. Preparation of daily mise en plac. He/ She is expected to observe health and safety standards for all food, and equipment; make requisitions for food supplies; and ensure that food items are properly stored.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare, cook and present food effectively and efficiently, meeting the company operations manual and quality standards.
• Assist in the preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food.
• Washing, cutting, and trimming offood items.
• Keep up to date with the current promotions and new items on the menu.
• Ensure that procedures for suppliers, equipment, and work areas are in compliance with the established standards.
• Assist in keeping food wastage to a minimum, through correct product measurement.
• Ensure stock management and inventory in place
• Maintain good knowledge of standard food preparation through training by immediate superior/ manual provided by the company.
• Maintain the kitchen cleanliness (housekeeping).
• Ensure that food hygiene and safety standards are maintained and comply.
• To adhere to kitchen SOPs.
• Report on time, in proper uniform and grooming standard.
• Maintain good personal hygiene as well as high work and safety standards in the workplace.
• Assist in dishwashing duties as and when required.
• Be a team player
• Food preparation or/and cooking
•Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in the management of Stock Inventory, Food Cost, and Food Quality control.
Compensation & Benefits
• Annual Increment
• Performance IncentiveBonus
• Birthday voucher
• Staff discount
• Annual / Medical benefits provided
More about Paris Baguette Singapore