Find 1000 Kitchen Staff Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2115 to $2601 (Monthly)
For more details: FULLY-SPONSORED FHC. SUNDAY OFF, ATTENDANCE ALLOWANCE, AWS + PERFORMANCE BONUS (T&C Applies)💸✨ Interested applicants, please WhatsApp: / ✨
• Handling of high volume of food production
• Preparing sauces, spices and marinates based on standard recipes
• Preparing raw ingredients and cooking of soup
• Packing of food and ensure proper storage
• Cleaning of equipment and waste disposal
• Maintain cleanliness at workstations
• Manage loss/risk prevention
• Manage production line
• Handle any other duties assigned by direct supervisor
• Able to carry a minimum of 5kg of item
• Able to work in a cold environment (16 degree Celsius)
• Willing to learn and positive attitude
• Able to start work immediately
• No prior experience is required
• Candidates with Food Hygiene Certification is preferred
• Able to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays
$2400 to $2600 (Monthly)
🥢🥡F&B Team Leader @ Eunos 🥡🥢
(Fast Hire! Air-con! While Slots Last!)
⭕️No Experienced Required, Training Provided!!
❄️Air conditioned environment !
🔥What are you waiting for!
⏰Working hours: 6 days, 44 hours a week
👇🏻Job Details :
• Assist to drive restaurant sales to achieve sales target
• Assist in supervising crews, assigning duties to ensure daily smooth and efficient workflows
• Training new and current team members on tasks
• Stock levels checking and do ordering
• Experince as a Supervisor or Manager prior
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
$1700 to $2500 (Monthly)
Work Location: United World College Tampines - 1 Tampines Street 73 , Singapore 528704
** Global Brand **
** Career Progression**
To cook and serve all food in the kitchen according to the menu planned.
• Ensure that all areas of the kitchen are clean and sanitized including food processing equipment, cooking utensils and other light equipment.
• Cook and prepare assigned dishes for serving according to the menu (main and special/promotion dishes).
• Ensure that all food are processed according to the corporate and government regulatory control in hygiene and sanitation standards.
• Ensure the safe operation of all cleaning equipment and report to the management of any faulty equipment.
• Assist in planning of menus and recipes with the Unit Manager and / or Head Chef.
• Attend weekly service meetings to improve and enhance service level.
• Responsible to wear the uniform that is provided and to maintain a neat and professional
Interested Applicants, kindly reach out to via WhatsApp ( Puteri J) W
$1900 to $2500 (Monthly)
Working location available: UWC Dover
Ensure the smooth operations required at the front line operations in food service.
• Determine customer coffee desires; presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; follow drink recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks; replenishing coffee bean supply.
• Sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items to customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Educate on whole bean knowledge, coffee blends, tea products, bakery items, coffee brewing, and blended products.
• Safely handles all hot and cold drinks during preparation.
• Maintain the highest quality, consistent product standards.
• Follows all Company drink recipes and procedure.
• Ensure that all of the following is ready for service 15 minutes before meal times in terms of food served according to the menu planned, food garnishing, counter temperature, food displays, serving gears, merchandising posters, and price tags.
• Ensure that all food counters and displays are clean and tidy at all times.
• Ensure that all customers are served promptly and duly.
• Ensure that food served during meal times are prepared and dished out accordance to the hygiene and safety regulations required by corporate standards and governmental regulations.
• Serve food in the assigned plates or holding receptacles in the portions approved by the client to customers during meal times.
• Perform all other duties as and when assigned by Superior.
• Possess at least 1 year experience in similar capacity.
Interested applicant, kindly whatsApp : ( Puteri J)
💰 Basic: $
📍 Holland Village / Tanjong Pagar
⏰ Min 1~3 Mths
Rotating Shift: 40 hours, 5 days
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Tan Choon Hao (R2090465)
$2100 to $2500 (Monthly)
🌟 Monthly Performance Bonus (Variable)
🌟 Variable Bonus
🌟 Medical/Dental Benefits
🌟 Staff Discount
Salary: $2100-2500 Basic
6 Scheduled Days per Week
44 Hours per Week (as assigned between 7am-11pm/3am)
• Prepare & serve alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
• Presenting customers with the menu, taking orders, making F&B recommendations
• Assist in setting up & closing of bar counter
• Maintain cleanliness of glasses, utensils, bar equipment, etc.
•Work under pressure to serve customers quickly and efficiently
• Min. O Levels
• Some prior F&B/bar experience preferred
• Basic knowledge in beer, wine, and spirits will be recommended
• Singaporeans only
📱 APPLY NOW & contact Janice via:
📲 Whatsapp 8028-4511 | Telegram
📩 Koh Jia Le (Reg. No: R22104558)
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (Reg. No: 16C8261)
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
Bonjour! We are MERCI MARCEL, a relaxed French social destination bringing dining & shopping experience in unique design spaces. As we grow, so do our people. Today we have 6 outlets and we are looking for passionate individuals to join in on the Marcel's adventure! Be a part of our diverse and extraordinary kitchen team, delivering quality food to our guests’ from behind the scenes. Ensuring that the food guest receive is absolutely mouth-watering and delicious, escaping into a place that brings a slice of France to Singapore. (Work Permit Available)
What you get:
A dynamic & innovative French Company with audacious ideas to bring new French concepts in Singapore.
A company with values: meritocracy, innovation, responsibility & sincerity
Training & Development Programmes throughout your journey with us with lots of opportunity to progress internally
Salary range: S$2,400-S$3000 | 44 hours work week, no split shift
Benefits: Health insurance, Monthly Incentive Program, Daily Meal Allowance, Staff discount and Referral Incentive Program (up to $400), Welcome & Birthday Vouchers
What you will do:
Managing the daily operations in the kitchen
Collaborating with the team on the areas of production, preparation, and presentation of food in the highest quality and in accordance with the recipes
Ensuring adequacy of supplies at all times
Managing the enforcement of health and safety practices
Proactively communicate with team members to improve on all aspects
Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation in and around all culinary areas
Join us if you are:
Energetic, passionate and able to work in a face paced environment
Excited to be part of a team that is supportive, communicates and has fun!
Ready to put the guest at the heart of everything you do
Hungry to learn and eager to collaborate. We leave our egos at the door.
Experienced – or not! It’s not a must-have for us; it’s how you contribute to the team that matters
$122 to $18 (Hourly)
⚖️🥩⚖️[UP$18/HR] FLEXI PART-TIME ⚖️🥩⚖️
SUPERMARKET SERVICE ASSISTANT @ ISLANDWIDE
❄️AIRCON ENVIRONMENT ❄️
💰Basic: $12/HR | OT: $18/HR
📆Period: 2 - 3 months
⏰Min 3 work days/week[4 hours/shift]
⏱Working Hours: Morning: 8am-4pm | Afternoon: 2pm -10pm | Night: 5pm-10pm
🔎Work Place: (First come first serve)
📍 Jem, Yew Tee, Orchard Grand Court, Tanglin, Greenwood, Kallang Wave Mall,
📍Changi Jewel (closing shift), PLQ, Esso East Coast, Changi Business Park
💪🏻 JOB SCOPE
🥩Weighing, Labeling, and Pricing of Fresh Meats
✨Providing efficient customer service
🎁Replenishing of goods & other ad-hoc duties
|2-3 months commitment !!
|Food hygiene cert provided|
📍APPLY NOW @ QUOTE - MEATSC📍
🚨Whatsapp @ | Telegram
👾 Justin Chan | R23111927
👾Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C8261
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
Honbo is Hiring!
Servers & Chefs needed
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
工作地点：Woodleigh MRT 兀里地铁站 & Vivo City 怡丰城
全职月薪可达 $1800 - $2000
#快速雇用 #立即开始 #福利 #培训
$1800 to $1850 (Monthly)
Handle orders from customers and cashiering duties.
Prepare bread, eggs, iced milo/tea/coffee, dispensed cordial juice and cups with ice for cold drinks.
Replenish steamed buns, tim sum items and bread.
Replenish packing materials.
Ensure Drinks stall is wiped, sanitized properly.
Top up sauces, pepper, chilli and wipe bottles every day.
Clean up steamer on last working day of the week.
Wash cordial juice tank on last working day of the week.
Clean up bread toaster area every end of the day.
Handle ordering of bread and steamed items.
Any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Able to communicate well in Mandarin AND simple English.
Able to work independently with good work attitude.
1-2 years of experience preferred.
High standard of hygiene level.
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
Location: Tanjong Pagar
Salary: $2500 to $3500 per month
Working days per week: 5 days
Days off per week: 2 days
• Keep station under control
• Maintain Italian authenticity in dishes
• Minimise waste
• Communicate with Head Chef for ordering of station
• Hygiene control
• Communicate with other stations in the kitchen
• Contribute to develop ideas with Head Chef for restaurant growth
• Maintain standards
• Continuously ensure quality is high
• Manage station flow
• Knowledge of Italian cuisine
• Willingness to continue growing
• Positive attitude
• Multitasker that can handle multiple things at once
• Good communication
• Team player
• Motivated to keep high quality in dishes
• At least one year of experience in Italian cuisine
• Basic food / hygiene certificate
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023