$2400 to $3500 (Monthly)
Our client is a large organization that delivers innovative, inspiring and impactful learning experiences for its
The successful candidate will be part of the team that provides excellent first level support to the users of
the client's learning platform. He/she must be passionate about learning and creating a positive customer
• Work along side a team of customer support team members to provide first line support to the client's customers with regards to the usage of the learning platform.
• Log call tickets accurately and completely using the ticketing system.
• Gather information from users about their issues/requests, including capturing error messages, screenshots or videos.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues at first level where possible. Escalate to higher level support only when necessary.
• Work closely with Level 2 and Level 3 support groups and/or vendors to resolve users' issues, facilitating meetings and discussions on issues if necessary.
• Notify users upon resolution of their issues/completion of their requests.
• Follow up on all outstanding cases till closure, take ownership of all issues.
• Maintain and update documentation and knowledge base articles, FAQs.
• Provide ad hoc training to key users/administrators of the learning system when necessary.
• Provide recommendations for improvement based on users' feedback. • Comply with service level targets for response times.
• Possible career development areas would include:
- Senior Support Specialist
- Support Team Lead,
- Service Management
• Diploma or equivalent.
• 1-3 years experience in Service Desk environment.
• As COVID restrictions are lifted, this role will be based in customer's location, adequate office space and utilities will be required.
• Self-motivated team player, process oriented, structured and organized.
• Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Professional, courteous and service oriented.
• Experience working with Learning Management systems a plus.
More about Deep Identity Pte Ltd