- Take measurements and determine boundaries.
- Perform topographic and as-built surveys.
- Assist with construction setting out and marking.
- Coordinate and work with site/project engineers for surveying works (setting out, checks, inspections, etc).
- Lead and train survey foreman.
- Prepare survey reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in land survey, engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Min 3 year experience in land surveying in main contractor.
- Experience with computer-aided design tools, such as AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Proficient in Math and cartography skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.