- Works with external clients to resolve complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information.
- Uses developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides individuals at assigned clients information related to BNY Mellons products and services representing an array of lines of business and geographies and leverages an in-depth understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Proactively assists clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquires, as needed.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts. Uses understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration.
- Leads and participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Helps develop process improvements.
- No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Supports multiple, complex client accounts.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.