- Participates in a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to internal client specifications. Responsible for overall success of less complex or small projects.
- Leads project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue/risk tracking, work breakdown structures, scheduling effort estimation and tracking, other project documentation preparation and turnover to production.
- Directs and controls all work performed. Reports and escalates progress/issues to direct management, as needed. Assists in developing the statement of work, including project justification and plan. Influences vendor and client relations by establishing project expectations.
- Maintains regular contact with internal clients and coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments. Works with all required functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the project. Takes meeting minutes and distributes to project team. Participates in communications with internal management and external clients. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required. 3-5 years of total work experience in Project Management preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification is preferred. Good written and verbal communication skills required.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.