$6000 to $9000 (Monthly)
The Lead IT Business Analyst will work with respective business users, development manager, project managers and other stakeholders to ensure the overall requirement analysis, planning and execution of functional and non-functional requirement, delivery of functional specification/ use cases and support the UAT and system integration testing.
· Lead and manage Business Analyst resources on requirement analysis, request prioritization, planning and execution of functional and non-functional requirement, delivery of functional specification/ use cases and support the UAT and system integration testing, review of deliverables that created by the Business Analysts for quality and consistency.
· Work with the business users to elicit detailed business requirement and prioritization.
· Work with the technical team to assess the request’s complexity and derive the required effort for the solution delivery.
· Work with the business users and technical team to ensure business requirement and scope of delivery are well defined based on the delivery timeline.
· Deliver artefacts such as functional specification, use cases, test plan and other relevant documents in supporting the user sign-off and test execution.
· Plan and execute functional and system integration testing.
· Support the business in the UAT testing.
· As part of the leadership team, work with key stakeholders to proactively shape the organisation’s culture and conduct environment that is aligned to the organization’s Core Values.
· Champion culture and conduct behavioral expectations within the Department/Division.
· Follow through the defect resolutions and ensure all defects are resolved within the stipulated timeframe.
· Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
· Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
· Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
· Preferable Degree in Computer Science, Business Information System, Insurance or related field.
· At least 6 years of relevant working experience preferably in Life Insurance industry.
· Proven business analysis experience with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Possess strong planning, communication, negotiation and presentation skills with strong domain knowledge in insurance.
· Be able to construct SQL for data queries.
· Strong managerial and leadership skill with hands-on experience as a Senior or Lead Business Analyst.
· Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
· Demonstrates alignment with the organisation’s core values through expected behaviours.
· High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
· Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
About Great Eastern
Established in 1908, Great Eastern places customers at the heart of everything we do. Our legacy extends beyond our products and services to our culture, which is defined by our core values and how we work. As champions of Integrity, Initiative and Involvement, our core values act as a compass, guiding and inspiring us to embrace the behaviours associated with each value, upholding our promise to our customers - to continue doing our best for them in a sustainable manner.
We work collaboratively with our stakeholders to look for candidates who exhibit or have the potential to embrace our core values and associated behaviours, as these are the key traits that we expect from our employees as they develop their careers with us.
We embrace inclusivity, giving all employees an equal opportunity to shine and play their role in exploring possibilities to deliver innovative insurance solutions.
Since 2018, Great Eastern has been a signatory to the United Nations (UN) Principles of Sustainable Insurance. Our sustainability approach around environmental, social, and governance (ESG) considerations play a key role in every business decision we make. We are committed to being a sustainability-driven company to achieve a low-carbon economy by managing the environmental footprint of our operations and incorporating ESG considerations in our investment portfolios; improving people’s lives by actively helping customers live healthier, better and longer; and drive responsible business practices through material ESG risk management.
To all recruitment agencies: Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More about THE GREAT EASTERN LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED