We are looking for a Lead Product Manager at ReferralCandy, a fast growing venture-backed SaaS startup based in Singapore.
You will be working on challenging problems in a results-focused work environment for a global product and a strong brand. With over a hundred million consumers in our referral programs, your work will have a significant impact from day one. If you’re entrepreneurial, results-oriented and have a strong desire to compete and win, we welcome you to come talk to us!
Here's more about [how we manage](http://anafore.press/management) the company and our [team blog](https://bytes.referralcandy.com/).
In the role you’ll do things like :
- Managing all aspects of product development and user experience to ensure we ship the right product at the right time to the right people
- Taking charge of the business metrics of the product together with the team
- Building customer understanding and empathy. Help build a productive environment where team members own the product and enjoy working on it
- Developing the product strategy and roadmap
- Managing prioritisation and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support
- Working collaboratively with design and technology teams on a day to day basis to ensure timely and quality releases
- Identifying, tracking and managing project risk
- Leading project planning sessions
- Helping smooth friction points throughout the company
What we’re looking for:
- You have excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Flexibility and the willingness to adapt to meet the needs of the team.
- Someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- A life learner who is constantly working to improve their professional knowledge.
At Anafore you will:
- Join a team that cares about learning, development, and growth.
- You'll be working closely with designers, engineers, marketing and customer success teams on a daily basis.
- We work fast, sometimes break things, and expect everyone to take ownership of their roles. We focus on results so there is some flexibility around time and location of work, but that comes with a higher standard of communication and impact.
- We are a product focused company and the product team is key to our growth. Our products are used by thousands of clients and millions of consumers. You'll play a pivotal role in this.
- There will be plenty of challenges as you'll have to work with a product that has some legacy issues, scale and a global customer base.
- We are expanding. You'll get a chance to witness how a team and company grows
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.