$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
Role and Responsibilities
· Coordinate with warehouse on inbound schedule and any other operations related matters.
· Act as a primary contact person for customers.
· Upload report into Enterprise Singapore (ESG)'s website daily - acts as a back-up.
· Upload photos and scanned lorry chits into shared drive and WMS.
· In-charge of maintaining/ordering of warehouse and office supplies.
· Coordinate transportation requirements (i.e. pallets, stocks movement for auctions, scissors lift, etc.).
· Coordinate with transporters on trucking out empty containers from site.
· Consolidate order requests from other sites on warehouse/office supplies and issue Purchase Orders (PO).
· Extract incoming containers information for site security guards
· Maintain cleanliness and tidyness of office.
· Follow-up on day-to-day issues assigned by Warehouse Manager.
· Support assigned ad-hoc tasks and activities.
· Good interpersonal skills and customer service orientated.
· Good knowledge of WMS, and proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Words, PowerPoint).
· Good knowledge of warehouse operations - inbound, outbound, cycle counts.
· Independent and team player
More about SINGAPORE STORAGE & WAREHOUSE PTE LTD