$2500 to $3300 (Monthly)
• Reporting to the Head Chef, responsibilities are as follows:-
• Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
• Following directions provided by the head chef.
• Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
• Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
• Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
• Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
• Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
• Past experiences working in a similar role.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Excellent listening and communication skills.
• Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
• Passion for delivering great food and service.
• Multitasking and organizational ability.
• 6 working days per week, ability to work on weekends/public holiday
Interested candidates please send your resume to
More about Good Food Industries Group Pte Ltd