- Plans and coordinates the installation of M&E service.
- Liaising closely with stakeholders to facilitate installation works and progress on site.
- Interpret drawings to settle the discrepancy/non-compliance in drawings, and optimize the M&E installation and the VE works.
- Prepare project M&E master program and ensure M&E programs in line with the project master schedule.
- Incorporate structural / architectural and M&E elements in preparation and production of coordination drawings and BIM drawing.
- Supervise M&E installation for Timber mock up, sample unit, and take photos for record.
- Enforce control measures on material / plant & equipment / utilities usage.
- Supervise /monitor sub-contractor to carry out works complying with project schedule and safety as well as quality requirement.
- Coordinate with other trade to ensure smooth progress.
- Attend all project meetings, daily meetings and project closure meetings with clients, consultants and other parties.
- Organize regular M&E meeting with subcon and supplier.
- Assist Contract Department to carry out verifications of various claims and VO from M&E subcontractor.
- Assist contract department in monthly progress claim, VO claim to client.
- Arrange M&E trade demonstrations for approvals.
- Arrange for inspections, testing of M&E materials & equipment functional test.
- Liaise with M&E Manager / Project Manager /consultants in solving technical and detailing issues of M&E works.
- Coordinate with authorities for electricity, gas, and water turn on.
- Arrange and attend various M&E inspection, submit closure report.
- Ensures that project M&E documents such as, all respective drawings, ISO documents, email communication, meeting minutes are kept safely and up to date. Maintain and update shop drawing register.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in M&E coordination in Building Construction. Experience in handling HDB BTO project will be added advantage.
- Ability to read construction drawings and identify discrepancies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.