- Lead a team of technicians to handle service requests
- Coordinate with business units to perform ad hoc/scheduled maintenance
- Supervise all maintenance work
- Track all maintenance activities and prepare maintenance reports
- Investigate and analyse fault
- Attend meeting with client, generate weekly/monthly report
- Oversees and inspects the work performed by external vendor
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time & materials needed to complete repair
- Ordering of necessary materials & supplies to complete all tasks & maintaining the store inventory
- Assist in any other routine facilities maintenance related assignments
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent
- Candidates with relevant experience could be considered for a Supervisory role
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.