MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to Maintenance Manager.
- Manages 6 people (2 direct report).
- Responsible for the preventive and curative maintenance of instrumentation and analysers, in compliance with the HSEQ commitments.
- As part of project engineering team, work on E&I topics assigned to him/her.
- Participate to control system loop tests and other site acceptance tests.
- Lead E&I technicians / workers, internally or from contractors, to plan and execute E&I maintenance works.
- Analyse intervention requests and assign work to his/her team and contractors.
- Attend daily coordination meeting with Operation team, prioritize urgent interventions, and adjust maintenance planning of the day when necessary.
- Lead the site work for all activities related to HV/MV, with support of Methods Electrical Engineer.
- Lead the site work for all activities related to DCS/PLC, CCTV, FF Alarm, etc., with support of Methods DCS/Telecom Engineer.
- Ensure all work related to online analysers lead by Maintenance OLA Technician.
- Make PR (Purchasing Request) in SAP for needed spare parts & services in his/her area.
- Verify and make acceptance in term of quality for the received goods ordered by him/her, and reception in SAP.
- Make acceptance for key instrumentation work by contractors.
- Ensure the completion of maintenance work report in SAP.
- Provide solution and professional advice to overcome or rectify instrumentation issues with reliability in mind.
- Ensures the respect of the regulation in his/her area of expertise.
- Participate in all Department and HSE designated activities (e.g. meeting presentation, vendor discussion, etc.).
- Manage maintenance E&I execution team, including internal technicians and external contractors.
- Conduct individual interviews in his/her team.
- Ensure staff development and training in his/her team.
HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT, QUALITY AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Ensure the application of standards, documents, regulations concerning HSEQ for the department.
- Ensure safe working condition during execution at field and workshop.
- Participate in achieving the HSEQ and Energy objectives of the plant.
- Integrate and implement HSEQ corrective actions in his/her area of activity.
- Participate in HSEQ working groups.
- Ensure the issuing of incident reports in his/her area of activity.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in instrumentation, with 5~10 years of experience in a petrochemical industrial site;
- OR Polytechnic diploma, with more than 10 years of experience;
- Experience of management of a team is a must.
- Very good knowledge in field instrumentation, low voltage electricity/control
- Knowledge of HV/MV, DCS/PLC, analyser
- Knowledge of rules, regulations and standards in the electrical / instrumentation field.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for an explosive atmosphere (ATEX).
- Safety rules of intervention (LOTOTO, etc.)
- CMMS (SAP or similar…)
- Contract management
- Site work management (site ~ 60%, office ~ 40%)
- Planning & scheduling
- Good relationship-building skills,
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.