$1800 to $2200 (Monthly)
Job responsibilities :
- Assist in the maintenance of mechanical or electrical installations and equipment within the compound.
- Provide engineering support to the Production department.
- Diagnose and repair faulty equipment, perform preventive maintenance to minimize equipment breakdown.
- Carry out instrumentation calibration activities.
- In charge of maintenance and troubleshooting
- Involve in TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) activities.
- N level/O level/Nitec/Diploma/Technical electrical, mechanical, mechatronics
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on related automation equipment
- Must be able to work OT
- Willing to read technical map
- Able to read and write English
Interested Candidates, Please send your Detailed to / Whatapp to
EA License No: 95C2823
EA Personnel No: R1987490
EA Personnel Name: Koh Wei Feng
More about Manfield Employment Services Pte Ltd