$2600 to $3700 (Monthly)
Management Executives will be hired to provide the core service of the restaurant’s product. The
Management Executives steers the direction of the guests’ dining experience. These individuals are
responsible for delivering the guests’ experience on a day-to-day basis. He/she has to ability to
upsell, promote and ensure that the guest is enjoying their experience from the minute they step
into the restaurant.
He/she is able to charm the guest with his/her knowledge of the food & beverage products that the restaurant offers in a friendly and approachable manner through his/her service to complete the
entire experience. The Management Executive must be able to read the guest and have the ability to mold his/her service output to suit the type of clientele that he/she is serving at the table. E.g.
Birthday celebration, romantic evening, family meal, get-together celebration, anniversary etc.
Management Executives are also responsible for completing the customer service cycle with
pleasant and prompt service.
1. Provide friendly, excellent and professional service to all guests.
2. Responsible for handling food and beverage orders and serving guests.
3. Assist fellow Team Members to perform preparation and setting up in the restaurants for service.
4. Account for the daily cash float for the cash register
5. Process customers’ bills at the end of the meal via various modes of payment – cash, cheque,
6. Check that all amenities and utensils are properly stocked and inspected.
7. Assist guests on their respective requests.
8. Possess knowledge to upsell, well-versed in all aspects of the menu.
9. Extract feedback from customers on their meal, service level and any other pertinent points
10. Close the register at the end of the day - filling in the closing forms and settling all modes of
11. Support Restaurant Manager in achieving all goals and Key Performance Objective.
1. Provide friendly, excellent and professional service to all guests
2. Ability to upsell, promote and ensure that the guest is enjoying their dining experience.
3. Responsible for handling food and beverage orders and serving guests
4. Ability to charm guests with his/her knowledge of the food & beverage products in a friendly and
5. Ability to explain the food menu in terms of preparation methods, ingredients used, portion size and presentation.
6. Knowledge-driven up-selling and being well-versed in all aspects of the menu
7. General knowledge about food allergies, dietary restriction, common brand of beverages to
ensure smooth recommendation to gusts.
8. Ability to read the different types of guests and dining clientele.
9. Ability to mold his/her service output to suit the type of clientele that he/she is serving at the
10. Maintain the utmost cleanliness and hygiene standards in the restaurant.
11. Assist fellow Team Members to perform preparation and setting up in the restaurants for service
12.Supervise and train Assistant Captains to ensure excellent service is provided and meeting the standards in the restaurants
13.Support Manager and Department in achieving all goals and Key Performance Objectives.
More about VUE