Find 1000 Management Trainee Jobs in Singapore.
Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2200 to $3000 (Monthly)
HR Management Trainee (Recruitment) - NO experience Required, Training Provided!
Join us NOW with the following perks given!
Interested candidate, please WhatsApp Hannah at or click on the Apply button!
*Applicants with relevant experience are welcome to apply and will be offered a senior position.
Ang Li Ling
Registration Number: R1989107
EA License Number:
$2600 to $3500 (Monthly)
*5.5 Days Restaurant Mgt Trainee*
Work 5.5 Days A Week
11am - 11pm (Work 10.5 Hours Rest 1.5 Hour Unpaid Break)
GoroGoro Steamboat - Centrepoint #03-43
I'm Kim Restaurant - Amk Hub #04-04
*Candidates who require work passes need not apply as we do not have quota for work passes*
Employee who want to select their own work days is requested not to apply for our work
#Support Singaporean Workers #SeniorsWelcome
Assist customer in tablet ordering or taking customers order
Serve out the food ordered
Clear and Clean tables
Ensure restaurant cleanliness and tidiness
Follow restaurant covid prevention procedures
1. Recently we have encountered candidates who demand for video conferencing interview without which they doubt sincerity for interview
To be clear, if interview also need do video conferencing for part timers, then its highly encouraged for the candidate to find work that can be worked from home
2. To avoid wasting interviewee's precious time, we like to inform in advance that we do not take in employee who want to choose their own work schedule. Those who prefer own scheduling got to seek other employment opportunity that allows they to work as and when they like.
Thanks and appreciate your attention.
Interview at prescribed location informed by interviewer between 10am - 6pm Monday - Friday
Please whatsapp daily between 11am - 7pm to Esther 8819-7966 or Kevin 9669-4757 to arrange interview for the 10am - 9pm
$14 to $18 (Hourly)
Training Period: UP to 2.4k per month based on your experience and qualification (6 months training)
After Training: 3.5k per month
1. Coordinates organize and direct the activities of project participants.
2. Supervise staff to make sure that they perform their duties with customer satisfaction in mind
3. Assist in the recruitment process (hiring and firing process)
4. Work with events, branding, marketing, and customer service team.
5. Train new crew members
6. Travel overseas and attend meetings
Timing: 9 AM TO 6 PM
Monday to Friday
1. Singaporean/SPR (No foreigners as we don’t have a quota at the moment)
2. Able to converse fluently in English
3. Enjoy traveling short trips
4. Good time management
5. Able to adapt to a vibrant environment
6. Team player
7. Immediate Starters only
8. MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND AN INTERVIEW WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS.
Kindly SMS to Angel @ in the following format
(Please do not PM OR Call me)
Selected candidates will be notified within 24 hours, please be prompt in replying.
Please note no transport fee allowance will be given for attending the interview.
$3500 to $4500 (Monthly)
IMMEDIATE START! NO experience needed! Full training provided. Freshers and mid-career switchers welcome to apply!
Looking for individuals who are:
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
The pay package will be commensurate with experience
$3000 to $6000 (Monthly)
Singaporean & Singapore PR Only
Job Highlights :
- Competitive remuneration package with attractive commission
- Excellent dual career path to Management or Specialist level
- Candidates with leadership qualities will be groomed to become Financial Services Managers
- Lifelong dedicated sales training and supporting team
- Allowance scheme and performance bonus to jump-start your career
- Flexible working hours including WFH
- Paid holiday incentive trips and awards for achievers
Job Responsibilities :
- Learn and understand various financial products
- Acquire and manage clients’ insurance portfolios
- Source and develop a network of high net worth clients
- Analyse and evaluate the client’s financial portfolio
- Conduct Financial Needs Analysis and recommend appropriate solutions
- Assist clients on their wealth accumulation and protection needs
- Provide recommendation to help clients meet their financial goals and needs
- Suggest legacy and estate enhancement plans
- Advice on business succession and continuity
- Build and maintain good relationship with clients
- A Level, Polytechnic Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in any field
- Loves interacting with people and willing to do sales
- Passionate, Resilient, Resourceful and Positive working attitude
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven
- Candidates without prior experience are welcome while financial sales experience are preferred (Intensive training and coaching will be provided for all required candidates)
SINGAPOREAN & PR ONLY
Interns are welcomed
Company Collaboration Service Partners:
Collective Investment Schemes
Career Switch into Food Service Industry!
Let us help you with your Career Switch
- Participate in operations, planning and execution of managing restaurant day to day operation with guidance.
- Inculcate excellent customer service mindset as well as understanding of company service standard and procedures.
- Responsible for setting-up and handling work station(s) assigned.
- Be attentive to guests’ request efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for planning weekly/monthly schedule of manpower
- Liaise with superiors and top management when necessary
- Perform effective problem-solving skills when necessary
- Perform stock ordering and controlling on daily basis
- Singaporean only
- No F&B experience required(Candidates with Back-of-House (Kitchen) experiences may apply)
- Able to commit to SHRM Diploma training sponsored by employer
- High energy and a strong passion for delighting customers
- Drive and resourcefulness to deliver results
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted for a phone interview within 1-2 working days. Apply Now!
$12 to $18 (Hourly)
📟🖥 UP$18/hr - IT ASSEMBLY TESTER @ LABRADOR PARK🖥📟
(High Paying Role! Air Con! Immediate Hire!)
🥶Air Con Environment
💸 Salary: $12/hr ( OT = $18/hr)
📆 Working Hours: Mon-Fri
1)7am to 3pm
2) 3pm to 11pm ($ shift allowance)
⛔️ Job Details :
-Testing & Assembly of hardware and electronics,
-Quality checking, packing, loading
-Able to commit min 2 mths
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
$2700 to $3000 (Monthly)
This position requires the individual to attend to the daily operational activities relating to the dormitory as a whole. This role would involve teamwork and coordination among various colleagues to address facility maintenance, repair, up keeping and customer service and engagement activities accordingly. This position holder would be required to report to the Property Officer on a daily basis.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2023