Find 1000 Management Trainee Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
The pay package will be commensurate with experience
*responsible for overall efficient and effective management and operation of the restaurant
*assist restaurant manager on daily restaurant operations
*ensure that all menu items are prepared and delivered in accordance with gyg's food recipe and training guides
*ensure that gyg speed of service standards are consistently met on shift.
*maintain a clean and organised restaurant at all times whilst on shift.
*ensure restaurant compliance with the gyg food safety policy and procedures during the shfit.
*provide an enjoyable restaurant experience by maintaining a restaurant that is safe, clean and provides customers with an enjoyable ambience whilst running the shift.
*report on restaurant sales performance for the shift as required by gyg
*meet cost of goods sold, cost of labour and operating cost targets for the shift set by the management.
*good people management and conflict resolution skills
*personable and approachable disposition
*willingness to learn and develop strong competence in various gyg systems
*provide valuable experience in sales and sales management, inventory management, and marketing coordination
*face sales and interactions
*learn proper techniques to problem solving and conflict management
*coordinate information between operations and head office
*learn how to deliver and manage superior customer service
*teach how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and coworkers
*provide weekly recruiting status reports to management
*learn a wide variety of selling related skills including planning and conducting effective sales calls, identifying and exceeding customer needs and sales opportunities, inventory systems knowledge, management
*learn all aspects of business, culture, and core values
these are just some of the benefits that come with working at gyg:
*attractive salary $$
*performance incentives (quarterly)
*rapid career growth
*5 days work week and 2 days off, 44 hours
*outpatient & hospitalisation benefits
*staff meals & discounted meals
*sign-up bonus of $2,000
*staff referral programme of $500
*various types of leave entitlements
*cultural celebrations - day of the dead and cinco de mayo (we just love to celebrate everything!!)
we guarantee you will have lots of fun at work and not a single day is the same!
$14 to $18 (Hourly)
Training Period: UP to 2.4k per month based on your experience and qualification (6 months training)
After Training: 3.5k per month
1. Coordinates organize and direct the activities of project participants.
2. Supervise staff to make sure that they perform their duties with customer satisfaction in mind
3. Assist in the recruitment process (hiring and firing process)
4. Work with events, branding, marketing, and customer service team.
5. Train new crew members
6. Travel overseas and attend meetings
Timing: 9 AM TO 6 PM
Monday to Friday
1. Singaporean/SPR (No foreigners as we don’t have a quota at the moment)
2. Able to converse fluently in English
3. Enjoy traveling short trips
4. Good time management
5. Able to adapt to a vibrant environment
6. Team player
7. Immediate Starters only
8. MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND AN INTERVIEW WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS.
Kindly SMS to Angel @ in the following format
(Please do not PM OR Call me)
Selected candidates will be notified within 24 hours, please be prompt in replying.
Please note no transport fee allowance will be given for attending the interview.
$2500 to $5500 (Monthly)
Asset Management Trainee
Local A-Levels or Diploma Holders
Message Hiring Singapore Base Career on WhatsApp at +65 to APPLY
Candidate will be notified and scheduled for In-Person Interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Fresh graduate
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $2,500.00 - $5,500.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
$2200 to $3000 (Monthly)
HR Management Trainee (Recruitment) - NO experience Required, Training Provided!
Join us NOW with the following perks given!
Interested candidate, please WhatsApp Hannah at or click on the Apply button!
*Applicants with relevant experience are welcome to apply and will be offered a senior position.
Ang Li Ling
Registration Number: R1989107
EA License Number: 16C8261
$3000 to $6000 (Monthly)
Singaporean & Singapore PR Only
Job Highlights :
- Competitive remuneration package with attractive commission
- Excellent dual career path to Management or Specialist level
- Candidates with leadership qualities will be groomed to become Financial Services Managers
- Lifelong dedicated sales training and supporting team
- Allowance scheme and performance bonus to jump-start your career
- Flexible working hours including WFH
- Paid holiday incentive trips and awards for achievers
Job Responsibilities :
- Learn and understand various financial products
- Acquire and manage clients’ insurance portfolios
- Source and develop a network of high net worth clients
- Analyse and evaluate the client’s financial portfolio
- Conduct Financial Needs Analysis and recommend appropriate solutions
- Assist clients on their wealth accumulation and protection needs
- Provide recommendation to help clients meet their financial goals and needs
- Suggest legacy and estate enhancement plans
- Advice on business succession and continuity
- Build and maintain good relationship with clients
- A Level, Polytechnic Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in any field
- Loves interacting with people and willing to do sales
- Passionate, Resilient, Resourceful and Positive working attitude
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven
- Candidates without prior experience are welcome while financial sales experience are preferred (Intensive training and coaching will be provided for all required candidates)
- SINGAPOREAN & PR ONLY
- Interns are welcomed
$3000 to $6000 (Monthly)
Job Highlights :
Job Responsibilities :
Company Collaboration Service Partners:
Collective Investment Schemes
$2600 to $3500 (Monthly)
*5.5 Days Restaurant Mgt Trainee*
Work 5.5 Days A Week
11am - 11pm (Work 10.5 Hours Rest 1.5 Hour Unpaid Break)
GoroGoro Steamboat - Centrepoint #03-43
I'm Kim Restaurant - Amk Hub #04-04
*Candidates who require work passes need not apply as we do not have quota for work passes*
Employee who want to select their own work days is requested not to apply for our work
#Support Singaporean Workers #SeniorsWelcome
Assist customer in tablet ordering or taking customers order
Serve out the food ordered
Clear and Clean tables
Ensure restaurant cleanliness and tidiness
Follow restaurant covid prevention procedures
1. Recently we have encountered candidates who demand for video conferencing interview without which they doubt sincerity for interview
To be clear, if interview also need do video conferencing for part timers, then its highly encouraged for the candidate to find work that can be worked from home
2. To avoid wasting interviewee's precious time, we like to inform in advance that we do not take in employee who want to choose their own work schedule. Those who prefer own scheduling got to seek other employment opportunity that allows they to work as and when they like.
Thanks and appreciate your attention.
Interview at prescribed location informed by interviewer between 10am - 6pm Monday - Friday
Please whatsapp daily between 11am - 7pm to Esther 8819-7966 or Kevin 9669-4757 to arrange interview for the 10am - 9pm
$3500 to $4500 (Monthly)
IMMEDIATE START! NO experience needed! Full training provided. Freshers and mid-career switchers welcome to apply!
Looking for individuals who are:
$4000 to $6000 (Monthly)
📝 Job Description
$2000 to $2400 (Monthly)
🌹 Healthcare Admin @ Bukit Merah 🌹
🖤 Fast Hiring | Deskbound Job 🖤
🌼1 year contract
⏰ Working Hours:
Mon to Thurs 830am to 6pm, Fri 830am to 5pm
Basic $2000- $2400
💌 Job Scope:
- Handle general phone enquiries and emails
- Handle general administrative duties, data entry etc
- Handle invoices and tallying of records
- Compiling records into system
-Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Min Nitec qualifications
• Some invoicing & accounting experience required
☎️Telegram: | ☎️WhatsApp:
☀️ More jobs available at on Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia (16C8261)
Joyce Chew (R23111930)
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023