$10000 to $20000 (Monthly)
Role Overview: As a Cloud Engineering Manager or Architect, your focus is on defining and/or delivering modern infrastructure architectures for public and hybrid cloud solutions based on the Microsoft Azure cloud and the broader Microsoft technology stack.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day, your responsibilities include supporting presales, planning and design of the desired relationships and operating models across our client’s software, hardware, networks, people and operations, to effectively operate in a Cloud oriented environment. Additionally, you apply your expertise in technical and consulting knowledge to advise clients on proper governance to ensure stability, and to enable them to evolve their environments to support changing business requirements.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
• Cloud transformation and migration solutions, infrastructure solutions, cloud technologies, networking, data center operations, platform migration
• Consulting focused on infrastructure modernization and migration to Azure (IaaS/Paas)
• Infrastructure migration or data center migration
• Cloud automation
• Cloud Security
• Application modernization and containers
• Infrastructure as Code Experience (Terraform)
• Software Development basics (SCM, git, GitHub, Azure DevOps)
• Automation CI/CD basics (Jenkins, pipelines, Azure DevOps)
• Working in an agile software development team and having software development basic experience would be a nice to have
• Operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations
• Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
• Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back
• Ability to lead teams and work individually when needed
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with global teams on projects
• Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
• Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
• Technical and procedural documentation including designs.
• Effective at recruiting talented people, managing and influencing virtual teams, and developing leaders
• Monitor, mentor, and lead teams to overcome roadblocks and challenges and implement coordination
Preferred Certifications: The following certifications may be considered plus factors: Azure certifications, TOGAF, IASA, ITIL, and MTA. Project-management certifications (e.g., PMP, PRIN)
Preferred Education Background: You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
Preferred Years of Work Experience: 5+ years prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment.
Preferred Years of Management Experience: 3+ years of experience working with global teams.
Scope of Work: Provides operational leadership for work efforts requiring significant coordination.
Accountabilities & Metrics: Accountable for:
• Timeliness, accuracy and quality of team work
• Chargeability and training targets
• Project and annual goals
• Managing integration of collective work products to align with operational objectives and drive strategic execution
• People management responsibilities
Note: In order to be General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant, candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for the role directly at
More about AVANADE ASIA PTE LTD