Based in Singapore, The iTero Marketing Manager will plan, coordinate and execute the downstream marketing plans for South East Asia and India. The incumbent will be responsible for the strategic planning, development, implementation and budget management of all professional marketing activities.
The candidate would have demonstrated a strong business acumen, managing stakeholders, ability to influence, strategize and prioritize and exercise impact on the business results in a fast-paced environment working with a cross functional team of professionals. Hands on, individual contributor role all the way from planning to execution.
This role will report into the Marketing Director for South East Asia and India.
In this role, you will…
Working alongside APAC Regional Marketing, the iTero organization and Invisalign counterparts, the iTero Marketing Manager (SEA & IN) will:
- Collaborate with local leadership, Invisalign counterparts to drive alignment of iTero initiatives.
- Lead development of strategic annual and long-term plans for iTero.
- Plan and execution of internal and external communication for new marketing and product initiatives.
- Ensure our key stakeholders are equipped with the relevant tools to ensure the smooth roll out of marketing initiatives across the entire product mix.
- Contribute to the inception of new initiatives, through to launch and post-launch monitoring, tracking and analyzing business results.
- Ensure the “voice of the customer” is sufficiently captured and integrated in all product solutions delivered to the marketplace.
- Develop our KOL and thought-leadership programs.
- Mentor and lead development of Marketing Assistants who report into this role.
- Work with the global and regional teams to localize collateral for South East Asia and India
- Partner with regional & local teams to manage local launch plans, working closely with legal and regulatory teams
- Develop customer communication plans for new product initiatives, software commercialization, and promotions.
- Management of all customer communication including traditional trade press advertising & digital advertising including EDMs
- Maximise PR assets, case studies, and white papers, working closely with local teams to leverage available content.
- Develop relevant sales collateral and material
- Partner with local marketing teams in the development and execution of internal and external event launch plans, including logistics, creative & event initiatives.
- Collaborate with external design agencies in ensuring iTero brand presence are in line with Global direction.
- Liaise with event organizers on sponsorship opportunities, event logistics to ensure smooth operation during the event.
- Ensure all key stakeholders are aligned with event plans and objectives pre, during and post event.
- Develop quarterly/annual promotion plans and relevant promotional collateral.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing and Local Sales Managers on development of succinct communication in relation to promotion activities.
- Develop KOLs strategy and plan for South East Asia and India
- Engage with key internal stakeholders across the business to ensure all marketing initiatives are embraced and maximised.
- Autonomously manage the agencies to ensure projects are well integrated and completed on time and within budget.
- Work with legal and regulatory teams for all collateral and communication requiring review.
- Co-ordinate the localization of marketing collateral, customer communication and training material
- Understand product workflow and positively contribute to clear customer communication
- Analyze and report out competitive landscape and actively seek to stay current.
- Autonomous budget management
- Domestic and International Travel 20%
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required
Deliverables and Key Performance Indicators
- Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Comply with all policies, practices and procedures
In this role, you’ll need …
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS/BAs highly desirable, preferably in healthcare, engineering, technology, or business-related field or relevant work experience. MBA is a plus
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing communications, product management or marketing management with medical Device Industry, Life Science or Consumer Goods industry or other relevant experience
- Experience managing South East Asia, India in previous roles
- Project oriented / project driven background and a hands-on, roll up the sleeves attitude
- Proven expertise in defining and managing customer expectations using independent development lead or hands-on engineering management roles
- Analytical mindset: wherever possible, you prefer to resolve questions through data and measurement
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and able to effectively manage through ambiguity
- Comfort managing matrix organized teams and experience with international global enterprises
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- People management experience to lead a team
- Team player with strong ability to explain technical issues to business users
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others
- Start-up and change management experience
- Must demonstrate a strong track record of delivering results
- Natural ability to spot business opportunities and to persuade others
- Used to work independently with a high level of time management skills
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills in English is a must
- Strong leadership skills
- Advanced presentation and negotiation skills. Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Good IT skills, including all Microsoft packages, SFDC, Power BI and proficiency in using modern multi-media tools
- Integrity, honesty and ethical approach
- Customer Focused
- Team Focused
- Multi-tasking, working on multiple projects at once
- Project management skills
- Results Orientated
- High level of Business and Commercial Acumen
- High level of Professional Selling Skills
- Personal Leadership
- Personal Development
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.