What you get to do in this role:
We are looking for a seasoned and experienced Manufacturing Systems Architecture professional to join our Global Manufacturing Vertical organization. The ideal candidate is a manufacturing industry expert with deep experience in designing, implementing and supporting technology solutions used on the factory floor. These include both Operational Technologies (OT) as well as IT Enterprise Software solutions. S/he has a point of view on how OT and IT technology can and should be leveraged to drive transformation and enable the “Smart Factory.” In addition, the candidate will have a deep understanding of how to manage and mitigate the cyber risks and vulnerabilities manufacturers are facing today. S/he has experience in architecting complex, comprehensive and integrated software solutions for the manufacturing industry. And s/he is passionate about how cloud-based software products can help accelerate the transformation of the industry.
This role will serve as ServiceNow’s senior technical expert for the manufacturing industry. The Manufacturing Systems Architect will collaborate with customers and partners to create the best practice ServiceNow solution architecture for the industry, as well as help key accounts to fine tune this architecture to their unique needs. This individual will become the trusted advisor of our customers, product organization, sales teams and partners, as well as support our industry leadership team in making strategic decisions.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Industry and Technical Experience: 12+ years working for a manufacturer responsible for the design, architecture, and security of their manufacturing systems including OT such as MES, SCADA, PLCs, HMI’s, and Historians. In addition, the ideal candidate will also have experience as an architect, solution engineer, or related role with a technology provider serving manufacturing clients. Knowledge of common network security standards and procedures, network administration and security experience is a plus.
- Solution Architecture Development: Proven track record of collaborating with internal domain experts, customers and partners to create industry-specific solution architectures for manufacturing companies. Demonstrated ability to determine repeatable industry use cases, understand the OT ecosystem, explain how the solution integrates with this ecosystem, and help provide best practices for successful transformations in the manufacturing industry.
- Strategic Decision Making: Influence our product organization on technological and architectural considerations for our industry products. Ability to provide management insight and understanding on customer implementations and best practice deployment architectures to help identify the ideal target segments for ServiceNow.
- Solution Sales Success: Passion for and track record of collaborating with global sales teams (Account Executives, Solution Consultants, Product Sales) as a trusted advisor to architect the best industry solution for each customer. Experience facilitating customer workshops to drive discovery, define scope, and determine customer ROI.
- Cross-Functional Execution: Proven ability to generate results in a highly matrixed organization, collaborating with Sales, Pre-Sales, Product Management, Professional Services, Enablement, and Alliances organizations around a common technology industry strategy.
- Content Development: Demonstrated ability to create and distribute compelling internal and external content, including operational technology (OT) ecosystem overview, use case analysis, and solution blueprint / architecture.
- Customer Engagement: Ability to present to customer audiences and build credibility around the ServiceNow solution architecture for manufacturing companies.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.