- Responsible for the profitability for trading of marine fuels
- Secure new business contacts, Identify opportunity for new businesses growth (such as tenders, cross harbour shipments, projects)
- Grow and maintain a portfolio of end user clients within the bunker industry
- Develop good relationships with clients, suppliers, business associates and other stakeholders
- Co-ordinate and arrange for cargo ex-whaft purchase, loadings nominations and acceptance of bunker delivery orders
- Ensure good operational efficiency through effective cost management while achieving high standards of product quality and productivity during the operations.
- To keep abreast of relevant market trends such as competition and oil prices
- Ensure efficient delivery of trading services to the satisfaction of clients
- Be aware of global oil fluctuations and market movements, as well as keeping updated with knowledge on the shipping/bunkering industry
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.