About this opportunity
We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant who will gain exposure in the execution and delivery of marketing and communication strategies and activities at Invisalign Singapore to support the professional and consumer education of Invisalign clear aligners for both internal employees and consumers across South East Asia. The Marketing Assistant will work closely with the local market teams as well as Regional teams in order to implement end to end plans. The Marketing Assistant will be reporting to the Marketing Manager, SEA.
You enjoy paying attention to details. Love to express your creative thoughts and at the same time, take pride in executing them. This is a one-year renewable contract under Align.
In this role, you will…
- Coordinate with agencies to produce or adapt concepts, and assets for consumer and doctor facing channels such websites, social media, PR, internal communications, advertisement and emails.
- Support the marketing team with all pre-sales and post sales materials (e.g. pitch decks, collaterals, EDMs, post-campaign decks).
- Understand business needs and engage with key stakeholders across the business, including local commercial teams to ensure all marketing initiatives are embraced and maximized.
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive synergies with other business units.
- Manage and plan the allocation and delivery of premiums for events and activities.
- Support day-to-day administrative activities, including budget tracking and purchase order creations, scheduling and coordinating meetings, organizing events as required
In this role, you’ll need …
- Diploma / Degree (preferred) in Marketing/Business Administration or Communications, Media, Design or a related field
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical and organization skills with attention to details
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated, results-oriented
- Good command of written and spoken English and coordination skills.
- Social media enthusiast who is familiar with various static and animated shareable formats.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.