The successful candidate will be part of the Healthcare division marketing team, responsible for the strategy planning, execution, and achievement of overall performance of our assigned brands, image, and positioning in relation to the competitors for pharmaceutical and medical devices industry. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, he or she will work closely with the sales team to achieve top line sales and bottom line profitability of agency lines.
- Principal management, including attending and presenting business reviews with Principals agencies and portfolio management.
- Implements and drives brand/segment strategies to optimize sales, margins, market-share, and penetration, in line with overall strategic business objectives.
- Develop and execute brand plans for all assigned brands / products to achieve growth objectives and financial targets; communicate brand objectives, strategies, and activation plans through active coordination with eCommerce partners, internal and external stakeholders.
- Creates and drives effective channel and field force strategy and plans with direct collaboration with the Sales Manager.
- Ability and agility to take on new product ranges, new product launches and business expansion opportunities, as deemed fit for market expansion.
- To work closely with regulatory team to ensure product information on marketing collaterals are compliance to company guidelines and principal requirements.
- Prepare and plan product forecasts and constantly monitor inventory levels to ensure optimal supply
- To ensure SOP and compliance guidelines are followed by all personnel concerned.
- To ensure KPIs are met and reports are submitted timely.
- To ensure speed to market for new launches as well as distribution expansion.
- To achieve departmental and company’s objectives.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Sciences with marketing management knowledge.
- At least 3 years of related working experience in pharmaceutical, biomedical sciences or medical devices industry
- Innovative & resourceful person that thinks out of the box to deliver creative and cost-effective branding strategies
- Versatile, result-oriented, energetic / dynamic personality & passionate about branding
- Excellent communicator both verbally & in writing
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.