Empowering people to live their passions’
Aaqua is a refreshingly new Social experience built around passions.
We bring like-minded people, fans, icons, creators and brands together in communities - blending epic online and offline events - centered around M.A.G.I.C. (Music, Arts & Entertainment, Games, Interests and Community).
Our philosophy empowers people to live their passions through trust, positive engagement and a more democratised value-sharing ecosystem.
You will be a member of the Aaqua Learning Technologies (ALTEC) team, reporting to Clement, Head, Learning Technologies Enablement.
Your role will focus on recommending programmes for the upcoming Aaquanomy we have for our members. You will be using your experience in e-commerce/marketplace to execute programmes for Aaqua
Your contribution will include:
- Drive analysis and planning of high impact strategic topics e.g. providing a fact base, problem identification, structured problem solving, advising on implementation
- Derive and report on valuable business insights and recommendations to business teams to act upon (e.g. landscape and competitor analyses, customer segmentation, asset optimisation, product optimisation)
- Lead execution of high impact initiatives
- Lead project management from initiation to closure
- Support strategic planning and research for top-of-agenda strategic topics across multiple workstreams
- Work with internal stakeholders to align and define objectives, success criteria, scope, deliverables, required resources etc.
- Be a sounding board for and support executive communications to senior management and other key stakeholders
Ideally your career journey to date will have given you experience in or exposure to the following:
- Strong Degree in Business or Social Sciences;
- At least 2 years and up to 5 years of relevant experience with a leading organization, ideally with experience in eCommerce, Consulting or Corporate Strategy from a strong brand;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish relationships with stakeholders and work together with people from various backgrounds and levels to ensure successful execution of programs;
- Experience and skills to drive insights, develop initiatives and engage stakeholders across different functions to set strategic directions and rationale that lead to operational change and execution;
- Structured thinker with exceptional problem-solving ability and strong attention to details. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, produce data-driven insights and the ability to untangle complex issues;
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills; experienced in structuring and developing presentation materials for formal communications;
- Adaptability and flexibility to thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous environment;
- "Can do" attitude and willingness to learn from and contribute to a high-performance culture
Luckily for you, travel is not a requirement of this role, so you will be able to spend more time with your friends and family.
Given your epic background, you will have deep skills/ technical knowledge marketing and data analytics preferably with SQL knowledge
As we are a global team to truly connect and collaborate, your business English skills are a must.
Your qualities are seen, heard and observed every day through your words, actions and behaviours. They are a key part of our DNA.
We seek our team members to be:
Your attitude is a big part of what you bring to Aaqua. It contributes hugely to our culture, which is why cultural fit is something we take very seriously when we bring on new team members.
We expect everyone to play their part in:
- Putting Members First
- Building an Inclusive Community
- Delivering the Unexpected
- Be Always Evolving, and keeping it real.
Aaqua is the place for all YOUR ‘YOUS’!
Feel like YOU are a fit for this opportunity?
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.