Established in 2016, Minterest is a leading online digital investment platform focused on empowering consumers and corporates to invest, earn, borrow and pay through its ecosystem. With dual licenses in Singapore, it has a cumulative origination volume of over S$250 million in Singapore.
Minterest leverages its deep sectoral experience and proprietary credit risk models to deliver risk-adjusted returns to its global investors. Its proprietary credit scoring algorithm assesses the creditworthiness of each borrower based on their unique combination of traditional and non-traditional information such as transactional data and psychometrics. Investors can access alternative investment opportunities across various asset classes including institutional-grade real estate, private corporate and consumer debt. Borrowers can access lending solutions at personalised rates, interest-free instalment payment schemes and be empowered with flexible and convenient payment methods.
For more information, please visit www.minterest.sg
This position reports to the Head of marketing and assists the marketing team on execution of marketing campaigns, operations and data analytics. This role will provide the trainee a good overview of marketing for both online and offline channels (ie. omni-channel marketing) and expose the trainee to an overview of marketing areas including social media, email marketing, website management etc.
1) Develop and execute campaign operations ie. design, onsite and app CMS update and campaign page creations, edm etc.
2) Design and execution of branding and marketing collaterals
3) Collaborate and coordinate across various departments and external partners
4) Ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns
5) Perform regular analysis of campaign performance and metrics to report on campaign performance
6) Track, analyse and optimise email campaigns
7) Liaise and support partners/external agencies on marketing collaborations or productions
8) Update marketing trackers on channel marketing performance
9) Maintain email database hygiene.
Technical Skills and Competencies
1) Learn about Campaign Operations
2) Learn about SEO optimisation and changes
3) Campaign performance tracking
4) Webinar Marketing
6) Content Creation
7) Media Planning
8) Influencer Marketing
9) Retail Marketing/Omni-Channel Marketing
10) Social Media Marketing
Duration of the Traineeship/Attachment Offered: 6 months
Approved Training Allowance:
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non mature). Graduates and Mid-career individuals interested in this position should possess a Degree or Higher Qualification.
More about MINTEREST PRIVATE LIMITED