$8000 to $10000 (Monthly)
• Prepare Authentic Japanese Cuisine
• Lead the kitchen operation team to prepare and deliver quality menu in accordance to concept offering.
• Oversee the implementation of processes and guidelines in Kitchen Operations
• Train & develop kitchen staff in the preparation of all meals to the highest quality standards.
• Position kitchen staff according to operation needs to maximize kitchen efficiencies.
• Manage quality and level of kitchen inventory as well as products delivered from suppliers.
• Understand food cost models and how these impact the profitability of the restaurants.
• Menu Execution and Delivery
• Understand food cost models and how these impact profitability of restaurants
• Supervise stations to deliver orders in accordance to defined cooking processes, recipe and health & safety standard
• Conduct final check on finished product to ensure that food quality and presentation are in accordance to specifications of the menu
• Kitchen Processes and Concept Development
• Manage kitchen inventory levels and quality by placing orders for all food and kitchen supplies based on projected store demand endorsed by chef; and upon delivery, check to ensure quality of delivered supplies
• To support the projection and ordering of food and kitchen supplies by providing inventory report detailing usage & stock level, wastage and product shelf life while considering sales pattern and kitchen storage capacity
• Oversee the setting up and cleaning of stations by staff
• Oversee workflow for stations to ensure that processes adhered to specifications and guide line and to provide recommendations to improve efficiency
• Quality Assurance & Control
• Investigate causes and reasons for customer complaints pertaining to food quality
• Oversee operations to ensure compliance with all safety procedures and guidelines
• Oversee preparation of all food in accordance to SOPs to ensure and maintain consistent food quality
• Oversee overall kitchen cleanliness and sanitary conditions and to ensure all kitchen equipment are in good working condition
• Take corrective actions to resolve unsafe and/or non-compliant conditions and behaviors regarding personal and food safety
• People Management
• Lead team by providing guidance, support and motivation
• Conduct induction for new hires to provide them with the necessary skills and information to carry out roles and functions
• Train and develop kitchen and kaiten staffs in the preparation of all meals to the highest quality standards while adhering to SOPs and workplace safety practices
• Carry out team management activities, including and not limited to appraisals, handling disciplinary issues and holding communication sessions in conjunction with immediate supervisor
• Carry out team management conversation with team members, including and not limited to doing appraisals and personal improvement plans in conjunction with immediate supervisor
• Must be able to speak fluent Japanese
More about R E & S ENTERPRISES PTE LTD