- Support engineering projects that have a substantial mix of optical, physics, algorithms, and software design, and understand the underlying system implications
- Support system integration during the assembly and final testing of new product designs.
- Definition and implementation of metrology solutions addressing the gaps
- Creation of new methodologies to optimize existing system performance for specific applications
- Analysis, development, and transfer of metrology solutions to customer sites
- Documentation of BKMs and procedures
- Design test plans, collect data, perform analyses, present results and conclusions to engineering teams
- Own design of experiments, characterization, and data analysis from R&D to productization.
- Interface with customers, align on technical requirements and schedules
- Thorough, in-depth understanding of customer technologies, processes, and critical gaps;
- Understanding of pros and cons of commonly used semi processing optical metrologies
- Apply knowledge of statistical methods and designing, executing, and analyzing DOE.
- (Preferred) Perform data processing and analysis with scientific analysis tools such as Matlab and/or Python
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Training to new employees and target customers
- Ability to work individually and in groups
Education: • Preferred doctoral degree in a relevant field, or Master's Degree with proven experience of >7 years experience
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.