- Support engineering projects in running metrology tests
- Design test plans, collect data, perform analyses, present results and conclusions to engineering teams
- Support metrology system maintenance and operation
- Documentation of BKMs and procedures
- Understanding of customer technologies, processes, and critical gaps;
- Understanding of pros and cons of commonly used semi processing optical metrologies
- Apply knowledge of statistical methods and designing, executing, and analyzing DOE.
- (Preferred) Perform data processing and analysis with scientific analysis tools such as Matlab and/or Python
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Training to new employees and target customers
- Ability to work individually and in groups
Education: • Preferred Bachelor or Master Degree
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.