$4000 to $7000 (Monthly)
· Experienced with Microsoft Windows Server, Unix system and Linux system.
· Expertise in Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis of Server Side and Application Side issues.
· Deploying application packages and bug fixes to Test/PreProd/Production Environments.
· Involved in projects and support of middleware systems on distributed platform and open systems
· Provide solutions, deployment, configuration, troubleshoot and fine tuning of middleware systems
· Adhere to change management requirements for implementations of enhancements/change requests.
· Responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of middleware administration to meet the business needs and service level.
· Manage middleware changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
· Provide 1st and 2nd level operational middleware support.
· Assist and respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
· Ensure service level meet requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
· Involve in the implementation of service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
· Management of web servers and middleware products.
· Management of SFTP products, monitoring, changing of scripts to cater for SFTP jobs
More about SKY & F PTE. LTD.