The MIS Engineer will be responsible for administering the in-house IT network support system. He/She must be familiar with supporting IT infrastructure and system troubleshooting. Responsibilities include daily trouble shooting, creating and designing new reports, develop and deploy new application. Track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in Computer Studies / IT
- Familiar with VB.net, ASP.net, C#, VB, ASP
- Knowledge of J.D.Edward ERP system (Enterprise One) will be advantage
- Candidate have knowledge of MS Sqlserver, SQL language, IPPBX, NAS, Linux is an added advantage
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably can start work immediately
- Candidates must be bilingual in both English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking client and associates
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.