$2000 to $2200 (Monthly)
At Shalom Movers, our employees are valued and we believe in developing each individual to their fullest potential through various development programs and career progression within the company. We look forward to welcoming you to our exciting, vibrant and continuously developing team.We are a Great Place to Work and a Great Place to learn certified company.
• Loads and unloads vehicles by hand or by use of hand cart or trolley.
• Wraps furniture with appropriate materials to prevent damage.
• Wraps dishes and fragile items in packing paper and packs them into containers.
• Pad, stack, and secure items in position on truck to prevent damage during movement.
• Deliver and place items in customer’s premises.
•Assists in cleaning truck, tools, and equipment.
•Collects or picks up empty containers, packing materials
•Must know, use, and follow all company Standard Operating Procedures and industry safety regulations.
• Training will be provided.
• Able-bodied with a positive working attitude and good attendance
• Good problem solving, meticulous and multi-tasking skills
• A good team player and customer-oriented
• Willing to learn and teachable
• regularly lift and/or move objects
• Incentives and Meals provided
• 6-day work week (Monday to Saturday)
• Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm
•Transportation to jobsite leaves officeat8am
• Interested candidates please contact via what app at
More about Shalom International Movers