Find 1000 Operation Admin Officer Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2000 to $2400 (Monthly)
Daily processing of suppliers’ orders
Ensure that all orders are in order
Handling customers' enquiry through multiple channels, email, whatsapp, app, phone call etc
Any other Operations Administrative matters
Minimum Diploma or equivalent
Minimum 1-year relevant experience in customer service or administrative role preferred
IT literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Good verbal and written communication skills (For both English and Chinese)
Good interpersonal skills and meticulous in handling assigned tasks
Able to start work immediately
·5.5 days work week (9-5.30pm weekdays, 9-12.30pm Sat)
·14 Annual Leave
·Friendly and Passionate working environment
·Work Location: Oxley Bizhub (Taiseng MRT)
$1800 to $2800 (Monthly)
Full Time Operations Administrator/Executive in Jurong West
- Must be able to speak both English and Chinese due to need to alise to chinese/english speaking customers.
Work 5.5 days per week. Mon to Fri 8am to 6pm and Sat 8am to 1pm.
Monthly Salary: $1800 to $2800
- Admin - data entry using excel / word / pdf / jpg files.
- Assign routing to drivers.
- Issue Invoice, purchase order, payment, etc.
- Monitor and action to ensure smooth operations.
- Monitor and reply all customers’ and drivers’ messages & emails.
- Must be able to communicate with both English and Chinese.
- Must be very careful and details in their work.
- Fast and independent worker. Training will be provided.
- Good in Microsoft Office Excel and Words document software, email, what's app, pdf software.
Interested party, pls what's app to mobile phone number +65 the following details:
1. Name / Age / Gender / Marital status?
2. Highest qualifications?
3. Are you good in excel sheet?
4. Any admin or operations or accounts experience?
5. Expected monthly salary?
6. Currently do u have a job?
7. Which date can u start work?
8. Please what's app your resume and highest qualification certificate.
$1800 to $2500 (Monthly)
$12 to $18 (Hourly)
✨$12 - HR Coordinator @ Alexandra ✨
(Fast Hire, Office Enviroment, MNC)
⏱Mon to Fri - (8.30am to 6pm)
- Assist in on boarding of staff
- Data entry and administrative work
- Ad-hoc duties if needed
Able to commit min 3 months
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
Locum Admin Assistant for Vaccination Assignment @ BISHAN JTVC
JOIN US NOW!
MUST COMMIT 3 MONTHS!
Work 3 days every week (FIXED SCHEDULE, CANNOT CHOOSE)
OFF SUNDAY AND PH
Start at 830am to 730pm (1 hour unpaid break)
** WE REGRET TO INFORM ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click Apply Now button or email or WhatsApp at
JobStudio Pte Ltd
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Michelle Chai Hui Lu
EA Personnel Reg No: R1984808
$2800 to $3500 (Monthly)
(No experience needed)
Salary up to 3.5K
Mon-Fri (9-5 pm)
Interested candidates kindly upload a detailed resume/cv. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $3,500.00 per month
$2600 to $2800 (Monthly)
Freshers are welcome!
Salary up to 2.8k
5 day work week
Mon - Fri (9-5pm)
Interested applicants, kindly upload a detailed resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
Freshers are welcome
Salary up to $3500
• Understanding job requirements and outlining job descriptions.
• Candidate sourcing through online job portals, social media, applicant tracking systems, & etc.
• Conduct candidate screenings and interviews.
• Shortlisting and profiling candidates for clients.
• Coordinate interview arrangements and perform pre and post-interview briefings.
• Diploma / Degree in any discipline. ( Freshers are welcome to apply )
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to communicate in both English and Mandarin.
• Positive working attitude, target-driven and a team player.
• Only Singaporeans.
• Great working environment, supportive team members to work with.
• career progression opportunity.
Interested applicants email your detailed resume to the email link below.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
$3500 to $4500 (Monthly)
The Great Eastern Financial Consultant Scheme is designed to equip candidates with the relevant skills and knowledge to succeed in the financial services industry. Candidates will undergo a holistic skills training programme where you will receive job-specific training and gain a fundamental understanding of the life insurance industry. As part of their career development, they will also be placed on training programmes focused in helping them succeed in this career and towards the managerial path. The scheme will also provide eligible candidates with a more stable and structured compensation model, including a base salary per month as well as attractive quarterly bonuses. Candidates will be under the direct employment of Great Eastern Singapore where they will get to enjoy full-time employee benefits such as CPF contributions such as Annual leave, CPF and medical benefits.
No working experience required.
Min Diploma / A levels in any discipline.
*Only Singaporeans and PRs are eligible for this scheme.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 - $4,500.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
No need exp | 3 months
Tues to Fri: 2pm to 10pm
🌼Keying data into computer, ad-hoc admin duties
💌 wa: / tele
Lina Tay | R1988813 | 16C8261
$2800 to $3000 (Monthly)
-In charge of store operations with responsibilities involving sales, cashiering, staff management and customer handling
-Achieve branch KPIs, sales targets, goals and objectives
-Ensure that outlet has good housekeeping standards, maintain highest level of cleanliness and hygiene standards. Ensure all staffs understand and adhere to food hygiene and housekeeping procedures
-Assess and manage customer’s feedback and complaint
-Assist to provide in-house operation training
-Assist to interview/assess part time staff’s appraisal and roster
-F & B experience
-Possess good management and strong leadership qualities
-Positive attitude towards new skills and responsibilities
-Good interpersonal skills
-Proactive and initiative
This is an IMMEDIATE position.
$6000 to $10000 (Monthly)
As a Wealth Management Associate, you'll be required/trained to perform the following:
What we will offer you:
However, we would require you to be (at-least):
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022