- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- To setup SOP manuals
- To train & hire new staffs and managers
- Managing and maintaining excellence in guest experience
- Reviews reports and financial statements to determine outlet operations
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- To be ready and responsible to perform any other duties as designated or required by Management from time to time
- Strong experience in handling F&B Operations
- Strong experience in managing staff and customers
- Provide excellent customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written and numeracy skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments
- Has IT literacy with up to date knowledge of CRM and marketing
- Has a hands-on attitude.
- Must be willing to work during evenings, Public Holidays, and weekends
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.