Find 1000 Operation Executive Jobs in Singapore.
Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2700 to $3000 (Monthly)
This position requires the individual to attend to the daily operational activities relating to the dormitory as a whole. This role would involve teamwork and coordination among various colleagues to address facility maintenance, repair, up keeping and customer service and engagement activities accordingly. This position holder would be required to report to the Property Officer on a daily basis.
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
🌈🍭 Operation Executive 🍭🌈
💥 $2500 - $3000
💥 Mon – Fri ➦ 8am – 5pm
🌊 Liaising with client
🌊 Generating of reports and quotation
🌊 Scheduling of technicians
🌊 Assisting in accounting with admin duties
⋄No Exp Required ⋄ Singaporean Only ⋄
🌟 APPLY NOW!! 🌟 Quote OPAD 🌟
Whatsapp 👉🏻 +65
Maverick Foo | R21101907 | 16C8261
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
Admin / Operation Executive
Location : Kaki Bukit
Working time : 8 - 5.30pm ( 5 days work week)
Salary: From $2200 onward / OT available
Language : Fleunt English & Mandarin
Writing : Proficient in English
Skills : Good Interpersonal skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office
-Maintain and update trainees database
-Manage training logistics and resource through coordinating with trainer
-Submit assessment result
-Any other assignments which the company require to perform from time to time
$15 to $22 (Hourly)
Salary:Up To $15 - 22 per hour (based on experience)
📆 Duration: Minimum Commitment 3-6 months
⁃ Part-Time - 3 days per week (can choose from Monday to Friday)
⁃ Full Time - 5 days/week (Monday to Friday)
9am to 6pm or 11am to 7pm
* City Hall, The Adelphi
- Responsible for all aspects related to Events, Campaign and Marketing
- Work closely with internal and external event planning committees and client groups to define event goals, objectives, and specific implementation plans that promote the organization's brand.
- Professional and able to project a good image of the company
- Engage in sales and marketing activities
- Paid training will be provided
- Participates in new business activities as assigned.
- Provide excellent customer/S&M service at events/campaign sites
- Gather feedback and surveys
✏️ Job Requirements:
• Well groomed & Confident speaking with people
• Multi-Tasker & Possess Strong Work Ethics
• Able to Start immediately
• Able to attend interview within 2 working days
☎️ Contact Details:
Only Msg / Watsapp (No Calls)
PLEASE QOUTE ‘Ops’
• Upon receiving your application, you will be notified for an interview via SMS within 24 hours. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE MESSAGE.
Please note no transport fee allowance will be given for attending the interview.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Operations Executive will embark on an exciting journey to be part of the Operations team. This role will provide learning opportunities for an individual in management of a food atrium, from the exterior facade to the internal hygiene and inventory control. Your primary role includes (but not limited to):
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for candidates to fill the position of Part-Time Tea Lady / Cleaner in our student care centre in Punggol. Interested candidates are to include your phone number for easier contact.
To carry out duties as assign by Centre Supervisor.
Keep the centre clean
Cutting of fruits
Prepare breakfast / tea break
Serving lunch to the children
Washing of dishes
Throwing of rubbish
Weekdays Monday - Friday.
Experience in working in a student care centre or childcare centre is preferred
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Schedule: 6 hours daily
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
We are looking for candidates to fill the position of Part Time Operation Support Staff / Cleaner in our Student Care Centre in Ang Mo Kio.
Weekdays Monday - Friday
Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Kindly apply through ANY of the following methods:
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781
$1000 to $2000 (Monthly)
Are you looking to work in a startup environment to help build a team? Are you able to take the challenge of working independently with guidance? Open to work full-time (or long-term part-time) is most welcome upon completion of the internship.
Our client is a trading app platform that is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and Nasdaq-listed in the US. They are looking to expand the user base in the APAC region. We are looking for a proactive intern who loves to take initiative to join our team. The hired candidate will add value by support business growth. Candidate should be committed to explore innovative new ways to increase outreach and boost signup rates. You must be part of a team who is driven to help the client meet their goals.
$12 to $18 (Hourly)
📟🖥 UP$18/hr - IT ASSEMBLY TESTER @ LABRADOR PARK🖥📟
(High Paying Role! Air Con! Immediate Hire!)
🥶Air Con Environment
💸 Salary: $12/hr ( OT = $18/hr)
📆 Working Hours: Mon-Fri
1)7am to 3pm
2) 3pm to 11pm ($ shift allowance)
⛔️ Job Details :
-Testing & Assembly of hardware and electronics,
-Quality checking, packing, loading
-Able to commit min 2 mths
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
$2800 to $3000 (Monthly)
We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic fresh graduates and students who are currently on holidays to join our one-month internship program in the field of Wealth Management. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to gain hands-on experience in the industry and jumpstart their career in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
During the program, selected interns will receive:
- A stipend of $1500 after completion of the course
- An iPad worth $1000
- Four MAS certified papers worth $600
- Trading and Investment Course worth $1288
- Wealth Management Course worth $988
Additionally, interns who hit their targets will receive $1000 every month till completion of their studies.
- Certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, Local Poly Diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years old
- Singaporean/ PR due to regulatory requirements
Duration: Full time, One month
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all background to apply.
· Assist Centre Principal in overall operations and management including administration, finance, audit, regulatory compliance and public relations.
· Set up and maintain updated records including reports and minutes of meeting.
· Organise surveys, collate feedback and provide data analysis.
· Organise meetings and training sessions and ensure that all required resources are available.
· Assist parents in any enquiries including enrolment, payment and centre operations.
· Handle enrolment process and ensure that all required documents are collated.
· Collaborate centre's events with the team to foster positive working relationships.
· Ensure children's safety during arrival and dismissal of the centre
· Any other jobs assigned
· Possess minimum Diploma and a B4 in O Level English
· Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Power Point)
· Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop and learn new skills.
· Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Able to work under pressure and efficiently
· Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions
· Positive & pro-active attitude towards work
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times
· Able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments
· Adaptable and able to work with different stakeholders and manage differing perspectives and priorities professionally
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2023