Find 1000 Operation Executive Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$11 to $22 (Hourly)
🍉[Fast Hire] Admin Assistant Koon🍉
⏰Mon - Fri- 8AM - 6PM
💵Salary: $11/HR | OT $
📍Location: Joo Koon
💯Job Details & Requirements:
- 🧀Liaising and coordinating duties
- 🫐Data Entry
- 🍇Singaporeans Only
⚠️APPLY NOW⚠️QUOTE - RTASK⚠️
📲Whatsapp OR Tele
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |EA License No. 16C8261
Poh Yang Kai Derrick |EA Reg. No R2197183
$1800 to $2300 (Monthly)
Work time: 0830hrs to 1730hrs (Monday to Friday)
Company bus provided, pick-up at Boon Lay, CCK
-Min. O level, Nitec in ITE
-Required skills: MS office
-1-2 years relevant experience in handling shipping/ freight documents will be an advantage
-Ability to work independently in fast pace environment
-strong communication and interpersonal skills and a good team player
-issue work order to external and internal contractors
-verify billings from shipping line and contractor invoice
- Correspondence email ( handle customer orders from Asian countries)
- Admin duties; filing, data-entry etc.
How to apply:
1) Email your updated resume to 2) Text / whatsapp to / Telegram :
$2800 to $4000 (Monthly)
Looking for a personal driver who is able to:
$2200 to $2500 (Monthly)
Job responsibilities :
• Complete parts supply chain from receiving, processing and delivering orders to customers, and having the initiatives to follow-up back orders and report to customers
• To create quotations for TUS’ counter customers
• To process, review and maintain all orders and ensure timely delivery to customers
• Processing and expediting orders from receiving PO through delivery
• Review and process customers’ claims on shipping discrepancy and coordinate with Sales and Marketing Department on customers’ requirements
• Assist Finance Department on credit limit, overdue payment, cash sales, etc.
• Fulfill any other duties as and when assigned by the management
• Min N/O Level education
• IT literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills and meticulous in handling assigned tasks
EA License No: 95C2823
EA Personnel No: R1987490
EA Personnel Name: Koh Wei Feng
$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
We are looking for motivated individuals who want to build a profitable and meaningful career in the wealth management industry.
1. Business development and client engagement.
2. Develop effective financial strategies and financial plans for clients.
3. Participate in various marketing projects and activities, such as branch duties, social media marketing, business networking, and many more.
Who we are looking for:
1. Integrity, with high EQ.
2. Desire to excel and build up a business portfolio for oneself.
3. Deep interest in the area of wealth management and advisory.
We have a team of leaders with deep experience in the financial industry to groom the next batch of leaders. If you have the passion to pursue a career in this field, do drop us a note.
Candidates with experiences in the insurance industry, FA industry, or RMs in the banking industry are welcome to apply. We have attractive packages for experienced candidates.
Prepare your updated resume, send to the following email: or wa
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
• Work with a leading real estate management service provider in the Asia Pacific
• 4 working days per week, 8am - 8pm (including weekend(s))
• Location: Suntec
• Registering guests/visitors using the Self-help kiosks and Visitor Management System
• Handle simple troubleshooting tasks.
• Ensure upkeep of counter inventory
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
• Computer literate
• Positive attitude, pleasant personality, and a team player
• Be on departmental standby roster and be present for duty if required unless excused due to valid extenuating reasons.
Interested candidates please WhatsApp Qianyi @
All Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R22109713
$1900 to $2000 (Monthly)
$4000 to $8000 (Monthly)
We are looking for individuals who would like to join as financial consultants. If you are highly motivated, trustworthy and approachable, you are the one we are looking for!
BENEFITS & REWARDS
At least a full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma qualification, a Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or its equivalent.
At least 21 years old. (As per MAS requirements)
Singaporeans and PR only.
Good knowledge in banking, wealth management, and insurance is an added advantage.
Excellent customer-focused mindset.
Personal, sincere strong integrity and determination.
Required to attain CMFAS certifications HI, M5, M9, M9A. We will provide the necessary training and guidance for you.
$5000 to $6000 (Monthly)
GENEROUS REMUNERATION SCHEME and BENEFITS AVAILABLE
BE PART OF A FAST-GROWING AND ATTRACTIVE INDUSTRY TODAY!
For candidates who do not wish to apply via the site and would still like to apply in a P&C manner, please send in your resume to ivortan[ADD]talentvis.com and include your name and this job title.
$3500 to $4000 (Monthly)
We are looking for a full-time professional healthcare/clinic manager who is passionate and discrete with good organisational and administrative skills. The candidate should be competent and confident with excellent communication and interpersonal skills that will contribute to the comfort of our clients and add to the efficiency of the healthcare facility.
Position : Operation manager
Location: People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross St, #03-11, Singapore 058357
Salary rate: $3500 - $4000
Working hours: 7:30am to 7:30pm
Working days: Friday to Tuesday + Wednesday/Thursday Half day
Responsibilities not limited to:
-Handle client registrations, appointments and cashiering
-Answer incoming calls and emails in a courteous manner
- Professionally assist and lead a team of practitioners and staff
-Confident, mature, friendly personality, good memory and good interpersonal skills
-Strong organisational, administrative and planning skills
-Assist with preparation of specimen collection, handling of the antigen test kits and management of onsite medical status collation.
-Promptly attend to clients' needs, enquiries, resolve complaints and ensure smooth operation
-Ensure proper documentation of client records are conducted at all times
-Review inventory and place orders with suppliers
-Ensure confidentiality of all clinic matters is maintained at all times
-Promote and recommend the centre's services to new clients
-Uphold Centre's protocols (I.e. hygiene and client safety etc)
-Assist in training new staff members
-Training of new staffs
-Managing staff efficiency
-Overseeing daily operations and reports
- Detail oriented and meticulous
- A fast thinker
- Multi tasker
- People Oriented
-Pro-active in coming up with ideas and solutions to better improve the operation
- Proactive in going the extra mile to get things done
$1575 to $2000 (Monthly)
Document Scanner @ Boon Lay
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
Basic $1500 + $75 Allowance / Month
➥ Scanning of documents & files
➥ Data entry, update & rename files
➥ Upload documents in system
➥ Filing of documents
➥ Able to use the computer
➥ Able to commit for 1 year
➥ Singaporeans only
📱 APPLY NOW & contact Janice via:
📲 Whatsapp | Telegram
📩 regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Janice Koh Jia Le (Reg. No: R22104558)
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (Reg. No: 16C8261)
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023