Find 1000 Operation Manager Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2700 to $2900 (Monthly)
$2000 to $5000 (Monthly)
benny kee financial group is a group of financial planners representing the great eastern life assurance company limited.
the great eastern life assurance company limited, a company licensed under the insurance act, is an exempt financial advisor authorized under the financial advisors act to provide financial advisory services.
'we build long term relationship. we act in the best interests of our clients, planners and staffs'
our vision: making the lives of our partners and clients great
our mission: reaching out, touching lives
our core values: gratitude, integrity, love, dependence and performance
agency office: no 1 gateway drive, westgate tower #19-h s608531 next to jurong east mrt
what you will get:
skills to have:
$12 to $18 (Hourly)
temp admin @ tuas
[?][?] resume booster[?][?]
15 may to 6 months / longer
mon to fri: 8am to 5.15pm
- to prepareinvoice to customers
- to liaise with forwarders/shipping liners on shipment booking
- to provide routing information and issue shipping instructions to the logistics team (internal & external)
- to work closely with sales team on the documentation required by customers/importing country
- to work closely with planners and quality control team on the product readiness for the customers
- to ensure completeness of shipping document prepared
- fresh graduate / advance diploma
- proficient in english, mandarin
- good understanding of shipping and custom procedure, shipping term.
- good communication skills, self-organised and structure, independent and able to negotiate with all levels of peoples
[?]telegram: | [?]whatsapp:
[?] more jobs available at on telegram
rapid recruitment asia (16c8261)
joyce chew (r)
during this programme, you will receive:
- undergrads, students or fresh graduates
- minimum 21 years old
- singaporeans or pr
$12 to $20 (Hourly)
part-time administrative executive
1) liaising with clients/candidates
2) coordinating with clients/candidates
3) pre/post follow-up of given tasks
4) discharge of administrative duties
1) minimum education: local diploma or completed a level
2) face to face interview after resume shortlisting
3) meticulous & independent
4) office reporting: 3 minutes walk from newton station
you have a coach, not a boss !
position open for - full-time / part-time / students
if interested, kindly send resume for shortlisting !
job types: full-time, part-time, fresh graduate, student job
part-time hours: 20-35 per week
salary: $12.00 - $20.00 per hour
work location: in person
$500 to $800 (Monthly)
2-3 days per week
minimum commitment period of 6 months
duties and responsibilities
- coordinate all aspects of planning stage of events with relevant parties for our corporate clients
- contact potential corporate clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up business meetings
- manage and update recruitment database, post and manage open positions
- handle requests for information and data (background checks)
- perform other routine administrative and clerical duties as assigned
- minimum diploma holder or equivalent
- preferably with customer-service related experience
- pc literate
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
as the office administrative assistant, you will assist, organize and coordinate office administration ensuring organizational effectiveness and efficiency
administrative assistant responsibilities
administrative assistant requirements:
interested parties please send your full resume with availability and expected salary
$2500 to $3200 (Monthly)
job description - hardware business executive
* support the manager in placing order for existing and new product launches
* support the manager to plan and forecast on the quantity required to attain the sales targets
* raise the required purchase requisitions & purchase orders to supply chain mgmt (scm) post procurement steering comm approval.
* update daily, weekly and monthly report/ files on the product assigned take up rate and monitor open purchase orders status
* review enterprise forecast and raise orders to secure supply.
* provide allocation to scm for every stocks arrival, factoring forecasts provided by enterprise.
* weekly monitoring of stocks levels by sales channels, track stocks delivery vs. shipment plan, and follow up with supplier for shipment.
* coordinate redistribution of stocks with scm, and exercise stock returns to vendor.
* coordinate consolidation of eol stocks for clearance at online shop.
* submit stock codes creation request to finance for new devices and premiums.
* liaise with vendor to get the product specs and images (sps template) etc to upload into singtel respective system
* configure transfer pricing and broadcast to singtel partners, to facilitate orders of stocks for new model launches
* ensure handset model & colour featured in marketing collaterals are sufficiently stocked.
* regular competitive benchmarking/review/adjustment of trade-in prices against those listed by competitor/ popular websites and against fortnight bids received from scm.
* support the weekly preparation and submission of change request for the detailed device specs to it.
* create new model in enterprise system for new launches
* prepare and publish equipment launch memo
* any other ad hoc assignment
*min diploma in any field
*proficient in microsoft excel like data filters, pivot tables, vlookup, data validation etc
*technology/market savvy - passion to keep up with technological trends and how that relates with consumer inclinations and behaviour
interested applicants can email their resume to or apply through the job portal.
angel chen kai lin
bgc group pte ltd
registration no. r2095111
ea no: 05c3053
$2000 to $2800 (Monthly)
* 6-month contract
* nearest mrt: redhill
* previous experience in system design/user experience is more advantageous.
*provide support for it operations team.
*liaise closely with contractors to drive it operations activities (eg systems enhancements, application testing, application upgrades, and patches).
*perform other duties assigned.
*good interpersonal and communication skills.
*previous experience in system design/user expereince is more advantageous.
interested candidates please click 'apply now'.
we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
nicky yew soo ee
bgc group pte ltd
registration no: r
interested applicants, please apply by clicking on 'apply now' or send your cv to widjaja
reg no: r
bgc group pte ltd
ea licence number: 05c3053
*responsible for overall efficient and effective management and operation of the restaurant
*assist restaurant manager on daily restaurant operations
*ensure that all menu items are prepared and delivered in accordance with gyg's food recipe and training guides
*ensure that gyg speed of service standards are consistently met on shift.
*maintain a clean and organised restaurant at all times whilst on shift.
*ensure restaurant compliance with the gyg food safety policy and procedures during the shfit.
*provide an enjoyable restaurant experience by maintaining a restaurant that is safe, clean and provides customers with an enjoyable ambience whilst running the shift.
*report on restaurant sales performance for the shift as required by gyg
*meet cost of goods sold, cost of labour and operating cost targets for the shift set by the management.
*good people management and conflict resolution skills
*personable and approachable disposition
*willingness to learn and develop strong competence in various gyg systems
*provide valuable experience in sales and sales management, inventory management, and marketing coordination
*face sales and interactions
*learn proper techniques to problem solving and conflict management
*coordinate information between operations and head office
*learn how to deliver and manage superior customer service
*teach how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and coworkers
*provide weekly recruiting status reports to management
*learn a wide variety of selling related skills including planning and conducting effective sales calls, identifying and exceeding customer needs and sales opportunities, inventory systems knowledge, management
*learn all aspects of business, culture, and core values
these are just some of the benefits that come with working at gyg:
*attractive salary $$
*performance incentives (quarterly)
*rapid career growth
*5 days work week and 2 days off, 44 hours
*outpatient & hospitalisation benefits
*staff meals & discounted meals
*sign-up bonus of $2,000
*staff referral programme of $500
*various types of leave entitlements
*cultural celebrations - day of the dead and cinco de mayo (we just love to celebrate everything!!)
we guarantee you will have lots of fun at work and not a single day is the same!
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
by submitting your resume / application, it is deemed that you have acknowledge and give consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data as provided in your application by the company, for the purposes of verification, evaluation and other recruitment-related procedures in accordance with the personal data protection act 2000.
thank you for your submission and we regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023